Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Hey 3T , the link dont take me anywhere.

Jim

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
I just get a blank page that wants me to subscribe or log in.

I dont do those...;)

Jim

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
It worked for me. I don't either do links that ask for my personal info.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Probly sumpin with this Android tablet,,
weird things are common with it.

Jim

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
That one worked,

That poor Navy guy will catch crap for protecting himself,

Jim

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
It sure is a bunch of crap that we can send these guys overseas and facing danger around any corner and when they come home, they are not allowed to carry a weapon for self defense. I suppose that one of those guys are going to be dangling on a hook for carrying a weapon. Naval and Marine command should be PROUD of the men and the men who rushed to help them. Although they were probably unarmed they still ran to assist fellow GI's. It's a shame when we send them to unknown places, with an enemy everywhere to be found and they serve their tour, come home and some azz hole plays ISIS. I would not be surprised if Obama had a chat with the military in charge and want one of those who may have had a weapon face some kind of disciplinary action. Wouldn't surprise me a bit!!!!!!!!
Tommy

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Tommy,
I appreciate your thoughts, and I agree with you,

but you completely forget that common sense has been completely eradicated from the brains of anyone in charge..:mad:

PC has replaced it.:rolleyes:

Jim

·
Special Dance Instructor
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If I was in...I'd carry my personal weapon under my BDU's.
Easily hidden that way.
How many bases have a QRF that's well armed or just armed, especially now knowing military are being targeted ?

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Military is and has been targeted and the military says no guns allowed. If this isn't aiding and abetting the enemy then what is it? Same thing with the general public. Disarm them and even say the police are not there to protect anyone. Well it is obvious politics are not enforcing the laws, rather abetting the enemy.
Make charges against a soldier for trying to protect himself or others with a gun. When your military gets charged for carrying a weapon and trying to stop a threat then we know we are in grave danger. But then again if a military person refuses to follow orders to fire upon a citizen then he can be court martialed. What a sick form of government running the military we have today.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts