Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Centerfire Systems again have police trade in guns and this time it is for S&W model 10 revolvers for a good price. Some here on RT have mentioned they wanted to get a gun and wanted a good gun for not a lot of money. Well here is your chance to get a good gun for not a lot of money.
If I didn't have two S&W M&P revolvers I would be jumping on this gun. I recently bought a S&W 640-1 revolver from Centerfire on a police trade in sale. My gun is like new and for $329 I was so happy getting it. Note that not all guns are like new but they for the most part are in good condition.

So if you are interested in getting a good gun that's known for quality then check out this sale before they are gone. These sales usually sell out fast. You snooze you could lose.
https://www.centerfiresystems.com/p...il&utm_term=0_a17d16ad3c-19db666d93-129374681

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
This is a really good buy if you font have a revolver. S&W makes good guns, but their older guns are really good.

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
The 4" heavy barrel may be ideal for accurately shooting follow-up rounds from the Model 10. Mine has the 3" barrel, and it does pretty good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts