Model 10 for $299

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by buster40c, Feb 24, 2017.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Centerfire Systems again have police trade in guns and this time it is for S&W model 10 revolvers for a good price. Some here on RT have mentioned they wanted to get a gun and wanted a good gun for not a lot of money. Well here is your chance to get a good gun for not a lot of money.
    If I didn't have two S&W M&P revolvers I would be jumping on this gun. I recently bought a S&W 640-1 revolver from Centerfire on a police trade in sale. My gun is like new and for $329 I was so happy getting it. Note that not all guns are like new but they for the most part are in good condition.

So if you are interested in getting a good gun that's known for quality then check out this sale before they are gone. These sales usually sell out fast. You snooze you could lose.
    https://www.centerfiresystems.com/p...il&utm_term=0_a17d16ad3c-19db666d93-129374681

2. SavageGuy

SavageGuy Active Member

This is a really good buy if you font have a revolver. S&W makes good guns, but their older guns are really good.

3. greg_r

greg_r Well-Known Member

In my opinion the Colt 191 and the S&W model 10 are the iconic American handguns.

Good deal on the model 10.

4. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

The 4" heavy barrel may be ideal for accurately shooting follow-up rounds from the Model 10. Mine has the 3" barrel, and it does pretty good.