MN reciprocity

Discussion in 'Second Amendment and Legal' started by buster40c, Aug 18, 2015.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

2. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

3. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I know that's right!

4. berettabone

berettabone In the army now..

So, my Wisconsin and Utah permits are no good in Minnesota...........................guess I won't be going there anymore. I don't quite get their logic..................Florida requires a qualifying shoot, and yet they are not recognized by Minn. I was not required to do a qualifying shoot for either Wisc. or Utah, but we did one as a class anyway, for the people who wanted Florida CCW. Standard FBI torso target, center mass shooting, start with an empty firearm. Load 5 shots, fire 5 shots from 7 yds. in under a minute. Then load 5 shots, fire five shots, reload another 5 shots, and fire 5 shots in under a minute. Then move target to 10 yds. and repeat for a total of 30 rounds. Perfect score is 150. I was using a Beretta 84, and if you would have had any arthritic issues, this wouldn't have been the ideal firearm to use.;) The mag springs are soooooooooo stiff. Otherwise, scored a perfect score.............pretty easy if you shoot at all. Some had problems with the double load in less than a minute. I think revolvers had an advantage as far as loading goes.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2015