Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ha that is to funny thinking they report the latest news that should be headlined. How many have heard what happened in Oregon 1-2-16? What! You didn't hear 150 citizen militia have seized a federal building? "They are occupying the headquarters building at the Malhuer National Wildlife Building to keep local ranchers out of prison. The building is 50 miles outside of Burns, Oregon". But I bet you heard about Obama's vacation.
Remember the Bundy ranch fiasco? Well the father and son are looking at prison time supposedly for burning grass fields which has been called an act of terrorism or some outlandish honeydip. Well that has led to this citizen militia standing up against the tyrannical government over stepping its power limits. Here we go the fan might have been plugged in on this one.
In just the last half hour I have seen videos taken down already. Gee who could be behind that? This story should be front page on every news reporting but .......oh back to watching football.
This could be the one to watch because it could lead straight to fire and brimstone.
http://conservativetribune.com/militia-federal-facility-2/
http://thelastgreatstand.com/2016/0...tia-have-seized-a-federal-building-in-oregon/

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Hah. I'll start 2016 off right by stating my opinion that Bundy was/is an arrogant arsehole, clearly in the wrong. Dunno what these fools are trying to do, but I hope they ain't supporting Bundy.

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I think this video interview is a must see. I really believe it applies to what is happening all around us from the local to the federal levels.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkpcA3El944[/ame]
Well VT you know what they say about opinions. I am glad you said it was your opinion not fact.
Actually I think the citizen militia are supporting Constitutional limits as well as rights for everyone. There has to be a time to take a stand and I truly believe the time is now. It is time government was stripped of its' idea the people are the servants to the whimsical desires of government above all law.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Yep, I believe every word of that ^^^.

Accurate ...probably, for the most part, it would be hard to sit down and make up all those details.

Constitution....just a piece of paper , that the gubmint has no respect for.

Heck , they are even trying to tell me what and how much , I can grow in my garden.

BLM= bureaucracy = big gubmint=big problems

Jim

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Looks like there is plenty enough blame to go around. The BLM is a large bureaucracy; those entities have a very strong tendency to write self serving regulations that are seldom subjected to review by elected representatives of the public. The protesters/occupiers are tapping on the BLM's steel-toed boots, and drawing law enforcement to themselves instead of the BLM bosses. Way to go.

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Well I think their plan is to get enough attention that the BLM bosses will be exposed for their illegal take and grab actions.
I read that link Ernesto and IMO the azzhoes are not the Hammonds. Citizens better wake up and send that link viral. People say what can I do I am only one person. Well sending that link viral and perhaps exposing the BLM as well as the Judge and Sheriff is such an easy step one person can do.
People couldn't give a dang about GETTING INVOLVED but wait till it falls in their yard. People better forget all this racial and sexual divide being instigated by the government to divide the people. The people better join together computer to computer against the tyranny going on in our country.
Think I am wearing a tin foil hat? People you better open your eyes to independent reporting and realize we are in a fight for our country without even knowing it. Just like this case being hidden so the people don't know the facts. When you are up the creek without a paddle you better hope your cries are heard or your boat will be sunk.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Maybe, just maybe if the media campaign to draw attention to the issue had started BEFORE they occupied federal property with weapons and a cache of supplies, the general public would have listened and perhaps given it serious attention. But, not now. Now it's a story about a bunch of "crazy militia yahoos" holed up in a federal building.

If you want to fight the government, you need to do it with a modicum of intelligence and a whole boatload of common sense. Neither of which are in abundant supply in the current scenario playing out in Oregon.

Yet another example of why we can't have nice things.

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
I just hope that the prevailing winds of common sense take over this situation. We don't need another Ruby Ridge nor a Waco, Texas incident. From what I have heard, and this is hearsay, the Hammonds did not want Bundy to be involved in their situation. IMHO Bundy is a bit of a whacko and zealot who might be one person who could instigate a confrontation that we don't need. The last thing we need is any federal agent or a civilian get shot or hurt from this. It will do no good to activate the National Guard as these people are not going anywhere and presently have not threatened any federal agent. Let's hope that this can be resolved the correct way, through the courts. Only this time, the Hammonds should have a competant attorney and judge to make the proper ruling.

Tommy

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
The best thing that could come from this is..expose, the behind the scenes, actions of the BLM prior to all this ,over the years.

I think we all know that aint gonna happen..:rolleyes::mad:

BLM=gestapo=trouble

Jim

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Maybe, just maybe if the media campaign to draw attention to the issue had started BEFORE they occupied federal property with weapons and a cache of supplies, the general public would have listened and perhaps given it serious attention. But, not now. Now it's a story about a bunch of "crazy militia yahoos" holed up in a federal building.

If you want to fight the government, you need to do it with a modicum of intelligence and a whole boatload of common sense. Neither of which are in abundant supply in the current scenario playing out in Oregon.

Yet another example of why we can't have nice things.
I have been trying to figure out whether this occupation is stupidly arrogant or arrogantly stupid. I'm going to go with the first one, because the Bundys are unlikely to be stupid, and quite likely to be arrogant.

·
Banned
558 Posts
Personally I don't approve of the "militia's" method but it does get press, not good press though. If they did it without weapons that would have been a better option. Now they are just going to get arrested on a federal weapons felony charge.
Not to smart.

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
I agree they are going about it in the wrong way. I guess they were willing to pay a high price to get the facts out but I think as usual the media will not go there. Some say this is another false flag and to a point I can believe that because it is showing even armed the people can't take on the government. The government will not allow the facts to be heard just like the judge in the trial kept crucial information from the jury. The government will take the opposition down while claiming being in the right. There does not have to be a shot fired. The militia just wants the facts of this case known. But I am guessing this will turn out badly used as another excuse to ban military/assault type weapons to the public.
I have already seen only one sided part of the grass burning story being told which is obviously just another step in turning the public minds for desired BS favoritism. As usual the mass media is the directive of the public mind set.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts