Ruger Talk Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First of all, I know the difference between a clip and a magazine.

Has anyone had the opportunity to use and or own "The Ultimate Cliplloader"? I have to post comments on this because it is the best device I've used in years. (Since using a 500 round assault pack, Belt feed, M-60 machine gun)

Lately with sum loss of feeling in my fingertips, loading a magazine with.
.22LR can take time and can be tedious. Not with the McFadden Machine, The Ultimate Cliploader.

With this product, made in the USA, you can put 50 rounds in the reservoir and close cover. Gently shake, keeping it level. Raise the reservoir end to slide the cartridges into the Loading Channel. Repeat as needed. Then Insert a magazine in the Cliploader. It doesn't load full, pump the mag in and out slightly.
What use to take minutes now takes seconds.
I didn't get the name of the older gentleman who showed me his last week, while I was at the range, but I did thank him for letting me use his. I came home and googled it, found one on Midway USA. Ordered it Sunday and got it Friday. Delivery included, $33.00.

Two thumbs up in my opinion, if you have a Ruger, Browning or Stoeger Luger .

·
Registered
232 Posts
From the Midway ad.

Works for the following pistol magazines:

• Ruger Mark II, III & Hunter
  • Ruger 22/45
  • Colt Woodsmen Mag.
  • Old Military High Standard
  • Newer High Standard
  • Browning Buck Mark Pistols
  • Stoeger Luger
Is there any difference between the mags for the Ruger RST and the Mark II?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Jeeper1

Not sure about the RST. Maybe you can contact McFadden, then you can find out from them.

If it isn't listed that may not work.

Gatekeeper

·
Registered
232 Posts
The RST is the Ruger standard pistol. Mine was made in 1976 and is marked "MADE IN THE 200TH YEAR OF AMERICAN LIBERTY"on the top of the receiver.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I have the Ultimate Cliplloader and I used it a lot. You can not beat the speed that it loads your magazines! The only problem with it that I can see that every once in a while a bullet will get stuck at the entrance where the magazine loads at and you have to shack it out and put it back in at the top, other that that it works great.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have the Ultimate Cliplloader and I used it a lot. You can not beat the speed that it loads your magazines! The only problem with it that I can see that every once in a while a bullet will get stuck at the entrance where the magazine loads at and you have to shack it out and put it back in at the top, other that that it works great.
Haven't had that problem yet.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Mine does the same thing. Its no big deal. Mine also will get gummed up with the wax they put on 22 ammo. I have to take it apart and clean the feed ramp. Every 1,000 rounds, or so it will need cleaned.

I stopped using mine. My daughter can blow though a brick in an hour, with the UCL at her side. I told her it was broke. Thats slowed her way down. Next might have to be the Single Six if bricks dont start appearing again soon. ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I won't buy any other 22 handgun that the Ultimate Cliploader works with... that's how good it is. As for cleaning I just shoot some WD40 inside and wipe it down with some patches using a cleaning rod. Leave the residue in there to act as a lube.. works very well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts