makes me wonder

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by buster40c, Feb 22, 2017.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Just what is going on in Mexico that their government importation of weaponry and equipment has increased 184% during the last five years? Is Mexico about to become a major military faction? I have read that there are many terrorist cells in Mexico which makes me wonder could they be the beneficiaries of these weapons imported into Mexico?
    Me wonders should Trump be hurrying along that border fence?
    http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...ncFdKRlwvR1B5eGJKeDBxTDN5dThJU20wYStWWVltIn0=

2. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

My off the cuff notion is that the Federal government is arming themselves to resist the cartels' challenges. One or more of the southern states are under cartel control.

3. nickndfl

nickndfl Active Member

Drug gangs rule the Mexican border. Their government allowed it to get out of control and now they are being forced to deal with it much like some of the USA's policies.

4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

TOO LITTLE...TOO LATE.

The cartels are in firm control of that "FAILED" state...

The government, the military...and the police got to have armed guards... walled enclaves... and walk around in masks for fear of reprisal.

Is THAT anyway to run a country...!?

5. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

BTW I have to shake my head at the notion that building a fence will actually do squat in stopping illegal entry into the US. Stop the jobs, free health care, food cards, and government housing then they wouldn't be coming here. But oh no we can't expect that to happen. That is somehow considered illegal. Stupidity has no bounds it seems.

6. JohnR

JohnR New Member

The drug cartels and gangs rule the whole country, not just the border.

They also own the government, which is why the government doesn't fight them.

Probably some Soros money in there, to keep pressure on the US.