Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all. I am currently looking for extra mags, 25rnd, and need some clear advice of what is working and what is not with this rifle. Any helpful tidbits are weclome. I already own the 10 and 2x-bx25's but am wondering about off brands, other than Ruger, history anyone may have. Thanks in advance, dimarrco.

·
Patriot
2,178 Posts
Never tried any brands other than Ruger. Heard too many bad things about the "off brands".
My Ruger 10 and 25 round magazines work every time..... (Why fix what ain't broke). ;)

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Rugers BX25 for me only...

Never a problem.

Jim

·
Registered
40 Posts
Only Ruger OEM 10 & 25 rnd mags....never an issue

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks to you all. I got an off brand with a magazine loader I bought. Gonna give it a try this weekend to see how it works out. I have heard about the off brands not precise enough to use in most Rugers. Will stick to the Ruger brand and I have for my hand guns. Thnx again.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Thanks to you all. I got an off brand with a magazine loader I bought. Gonna give it a try this weekend to see how it works out. I have heard about the off brands not precise enough to use in most Rugers. Will stick to the Ruger brand and I have for my hand guns. Thnx again.
How did it work out?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts