Looking for an SP101 holster

Discussion in 'Holsters and Cases' started by Buckshotshorty, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Buckshotshorty

Buckshotshorty New Member

Recommendations please. I typically carry my SP 101 2.5" IWB in an AJ Concealco holster I bought back in 2007. It's kind of worn out but it fits great, draws great, and it's very comfy. I don't think he's in business any longer. Trouble with the Concealco is that it retains your belt by way of straps.....I hate straps!

So, I am asking your help in finding an IWB holster for the 101. I prefer something with belt clips. Thanks for your input.

2. berettabone

berettabone In the army now..

I use High Noon Holsters......................I have a Centerfold, and an Uppercut.................I like that they are tuckable, and they have different ride heights, depending on what your carrying ie., combat carry, deep conceal...............belt clip, and they don't break the bank. I can have them at 2 o'clock when riding in a car, without getting jabbed.

3. gunnerjacky

gunnerjacky New Member

Check out this Ruger SP101 Cloak Tuck IWB Holster. I think it will be a good choice.

Attached Files:

4. Willieboy

Willieboy New Member

I'm a huge fan of Garrett Industries Silent Thunder holsters. I have about a dozen of them and keep going back to them.