Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Ill put it on my wish list....just not at the top.;)

Jim

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wasn't a fan of these type of .22s. But this only isn't bad I kinda wouldn't mind shooting it.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Ive shot 22/45s and MK2/MK3s, I like em, very accurate.

But Im always interested in something a little different or unique.

Jim

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ive shot 22/45s and MK2/MK3s, I like em, very accurate.

But Im always interested in something a little different or unique.

Jim

Does standard government 1911 grips work on these ??? I've have never owned these yes

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Does standard government 1911 grips work on these ??? I've have never owned these yes
No,

Modifiction is required.

Jim

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
I like it.......pretty cool looking gun.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Im not sure what I think... I like my GOLD LITE, and like the black with flutes, but this one just doesnt grab me. I do like that Ruger keeps changing the LITE, makes my GOLD a collector, in my eyes at least. I put my GOLD one away, and bought a Tac-Sol upper for one of my other 22/45s, so I could still have a LITE, and keep the GOLD one pristine.

I would buy a CAMO LITE next

·
Registered
213 Posts
I like the looks of them. The color is sweet.

Shouldn't be an issue here in AZ with our dry climate, but if I lived in a more humid area I would wonder if the holes going through the receiver would allow moisture to get in and stay in.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have one ordered, and I like the Hogue rubber grips much better than the black wood grips that come on the previous black barrel LITE

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
I pick mine up tomorrow. It will go good with my black fluted Lite. I've got Hogue target grip, V sear, a compensator, and hammer bushing on the way. I have a Tru-glow on the black Lite but, I have a spare Fastfire II that may just go on the holy Lite.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts