Liberal Democrats can't read?

Discussion in 'Second Amendment and Legal' started by buster40c, Oct 15, 2015.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Evidently extreme liberal Democrats can't read or at least can't comprehend what they read. Now I understand why the Democrats push for voting on bills without being allowed to read them first.
    It has been reported all "mass" shootings/killings were in gun free zones and the shooters were Democrats. This leaves the idea liberals can't read. Otherwise why would they have committed these crimes in gun free areas? Also for liberals to continue spewing false beliefs that less guns will equal less violence even though research after research proves this is in fact totally opposite of the truth. This also supports the idea liberals can't read or at least comprehend what they read.
    http://girlsjustwannahaveguns.com/harvard-journal-of-law-just-proved-gun-control-does-not-work/

2. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Another little indicator that our gubmint is slowly but surely carrying out their agenda..

OH YEAH>>> they can read.

This Vet sent a letter to VA asking for assistance in finding a job.

This is what they sent him..

I have letters myself similar.

VA BS 2.jpg

I cropped it to protect the innocent...:rolleyes:

Jim

3. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Yep that's what the country does for the veterans. When they are done with you then you don't fit the criteria to be able to have a gun. Who the heck hires these morons that come up with this total violation of rights? Where does the government come up with evidence that a person can't handle their financial affairs? Simply because maybe their pension check goes to a spouse? Couldn't that be simply because the spouse has always handled the financials of the household? Do all veterans with a disability fall into the category?
    I just wonder if or how many of the people deciding case by case of veterans are themselves on any kind of psychotic drugs? Are they tested to see if they are capable of determining someone's capabilities to handle financial affairs? I am pretty sure evidence shows our government can't handle the financial affairs of this country. 18 trillion in debt and the ceiling has to be raised every few months because the government morons have no idea how to live within their financial means.

4. phideaux

As a disabled Vet,

Their biggest fan and supporter for 40 years, (1968-2008)
    Ive, been in the VA Healthcare system for 47 yrs.

Since 2008, things started drifting downhill.

I can attest to the fact (from personal experience) that many regulations have changed , and not for the better. Its ended up costing me thousands outta pocket, and my 3 congressmen(Rand Paul, Mealy mouth McConnel,and Whitfield) say" their hands are tied" after more than a dozen letters back and forth. They say its not right ... but.." their hands are tied".:mad:

AND...these changes have been done, for the most part, behind closed doors. Only the media propaganda crap gets put out for the sheeple.

Ask any Vet if he uses or can use that little plastic "choice " card he received last year... HA! that was a gazillion $ spent , just so the white house could look like they were doing something for the Vets....its a joke...pure media propaganda. The procedure to use it, even IF you qualify to use it, is crazy. I don't know any vets that even qualify to use it.:rolleyes::mad:

Many , many changes in the VA system , just in last 7 years...
    I will be switching back to Medicare, and buying supplemental...screw em.. free don't mean crap..if it don't work.

Makes me wonder when guys are gonna get tired of volunteering to got get shot up, blowed up, screwed up, and then come home and get thrown away like a dirty rag.

Don't buy into "We're doing so much for Veterans" BS.

2nd amendment ...:D:D..yeah , right, the guys they want to take guns from most are from Vets, and they're doing it.:eek::mad:

Thanks OVomit..

Jim

PS They may take mine....after my funeral.

5. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Jim,
    I had to go for my annual check up with the doctor about a month ago when my health issues arose. When we went through my health records he then started asking me questions, date it was that day, who was the president, governor of Az and a few other questions. Believe it or not I didn't know the date or month. Since I am retired and have been for quite a while, I don't keep track of months and days. I know that's stupid but I don't live on an agenda. Then he asked me our presidents name. I said George Washington. He said ; Tommy, don't screw around because this is serious and I have to send this into the government to maintain that you are not crazy. I said ; You are kidding me; He said NO, that this is something that is now required by the government to check my competency. It was then I realize that I am being checked by the government medical and other various agencies to see if I have any PTSD or related circumstances. About 5 years ago I had to take some anti depression pills but I voluntarily gave them up as I felt they weren't helping. After that I realized just how far fetched the government will go to see what our mental state is and wondered what would happen if they found me incompetent. When you think about it, it is really scary. I quit using Vets care years ago because I would have to spend all day long at Phoenix just to get a prescription filled. Some guys it works for and some guys get squat for assistance. I am better off with Medicare and my supplement plan.

Tommy

Last edited: Oct 16, 2015
  6. phideaux

Ill bet that wont be published for the public about how the feds are "looking for a reason to deny you another weapon purchase" when you go in for the flu...:rolleyes:

Like I said , until recently, I really liked the VA .

Still will get my meds from them ,,That's it.

And ...they will probably declare me incompetent some day...but hey...everybody knows Im crazy...gun crazy..;):)

Jim

7. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

phideaux,

All I can say about that letter is,...... Well I don't know what to say!
    But I do know that's no way to treat the people that fight for our country.

One time Janet Napolitano said the biggest threat of terrorism to this country is our soldiers returning home from war.
    Is she afraid of them because maybe they know a truth that wouldn't be pleasant if told or acted on?