Levi wearing their pants

Discussion in 'Second Amendment and Legal' started by buster40c, Sep 18, 2018.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

I haven't bought Levi jeans in the past 20 years at least and I am definitely not going to buy from them now. I am not about to help Levi fund anti 2nd amendment protestor groups or lobbyists trying to take away our 2nd Amendment rights to bear arms.
    It appears even though Levi company has its headquarters located in the USA really isn't an American constitutional supporting company anymore.

http://new-paradigm.ws/levi-strauss-to-spend-over-1-million-in-support-of-increasing-gun-control/

rugertoter likes this.
  2. RussD

RussD New Member

Wrangler!!

rugertoter and armbruse like this.

3. RL Johnson

RL Johnson Active Member

What else do you expect from a company headquartered in one of the communist states?

4. greg_r

greg_r Well-Known Member

Duluth Trading

5. quirky

quirky Active Member

40 + odd years ago I was a jean jacket and 501 kind of guy. Haven't worn Levi's in years.
    I was down in San Antonio when they shut their manufacturing plant there and moved down to Mexico. A lot of people who never knew anything else where out in the streets. The city set up a special training deal for them cause most had worked for them all their adult lives and really knew nothing else.

As I have said before, America is only in name anymore. Even when you find those claiming to be made in America, read the small print. It's really only assembled here all the materials are outsourced.

6. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Yep buy American is getting harder and harder to do.
    New cars at one time stated on the window sticker how much of the car was made in America. I don't now if new car stickers still state that or not.

But it is unacceptable for an American company to fund anti American movements.

Geeze Trump just cut a huge chunk off corporate taxes. This is the thanks these companies give in return?

7. spikedriver

spikedriver Active Member

New cars still do state where it was assembled, and at least sometimes state major components that were made out of country. I was just looking at a car the other day that said assembled in USA, engine manufactured in Mexico on the sticker...

8. rugertoter

rugertoter Active Member

Yup. I like their Silvertab version.