Left wing media????

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by phideaux, Feb 19, 2017.

1. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Well , Kelly Meghan finally went to a media outlet that she fit in more, NBC .

While listening , in the background , this morning, to FOX channel with Chris Wallace,
    He was interviewing( grilling) Reince Preibus about Trumps week,

Holy Crap !
    I honestly thought I was at NBC's Meet The Press,

He was ripping Preibus and Trump , constantly.

I think it's time Chris Wallace moves over to where he belongs at CNN or NBC....jeeeeeze.

I've noticed him going this (hate Trump) direction for a while now....anybody else seeing this ..? or is it just me ?

Jim

2. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Nope it isn't just you. My remote is getting used a lot now. I am beginning to think talk shows biggest money contributors aren't the advertisers. TV reporters aren't journalists, they are circus clowns. Barnum and Bailey maybe going out of business because the big tent is on TV now.
    Anybody noticed the give peace a chance song and video hasn't been seen on TV for a long time now? It's now all about who can they spew hate towards on national TV. It's the new Today Show. The cops should be feeling a bit of relief because now Trump is getting most of the hate attention.

3. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

Not being a masochist, I never watch the national TV news shows. Vermont news is annoying enough.

It's been nowhere near 100 days yet, but the 1%ers must be celebrating the way executions (of 'orders') are going so far. Big Coal and Big Oil and other conglomerates nationwide may have realized by now that Trump is not a populist and not their enemy. If Charlie Daniels' fears are valid, there may really be blood in the streets before all the Little People realize we're getting screwed.

[postscript - Martial law Trumps the Constitution]

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
  4. allenr

allenr Member

I could not agree more. We are getting screwed. The billionaire executive branch is neither populist or nationalist. It is commercial.

For those who do not know who Charlie Daniels is take a look and read his words at the URL below. He is a damn good country singer to.

http://www.cnsnews.com/author/charlie-daniels

5. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

I used to like Chris Wallace and his dad when he was alive. But lately it seems he is on a rant against Trump and the Trump supporters. He keeps interrupting his guests when they try to answer and picks fly specks out of pepper. I truly think it's time for him to retire and not stay on TV like his dad did til he died. Too bad, I used to enjoy his candid and honest behavior which is out the door now.

Tommy

6. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Well, it took me a while to see thru the fog, but I did notice in the last few months, to a year, that Wallace always went krazy hardball after the folks on the Right, and was cuddly softball with the folks on the Left.

I started pointing it out to my wife, and she agreed, and says "well that aint fair and balanced, whats happened ?"

Just an observation.

I truly believe he could end up, like Megan Kelly, moving to CNN or NBC.
    Hope so.

Go left ,or, go right, I don't care, just don't pretend to be.

Jim

7. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

Never watched - which allows me to speculate in ignorance. The guy may be one of those Moderate Conservatives who discovered that Trump's presence feels like a bug in his eye.

It's hardly surprising if the honchos among the plutocrats (Wallace ain't one) are more than a little uneasy about Trump. He shoots from the hip too much to be firmly under their control. Pence now, they must like him. I wonder if he'll get to run the show sometime soon.

8. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

If you mean Megan Kelly... after that 1st "stupid Feminist question" to Trump at the FOX debate...YEA, she HAD to go !!

And Chris Wallace...he's a closet Trump hater too.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
  9. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

I just have to shake my head at these protestors carrying signs saying we the people stand together. Yeah you dumb morons the people stood together and voted Trump in.

10. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Everybody has a cause now. If they don't hate Trump, they hate the cops, if they don't agree with having special toilets, they hate the ones who demand they have them, Black Lives Matter hate cops, Trump and everybody who disagrees with them. The LGBT people say that their rights are being denied. All ALL of them think we should have open borders and let anyone who wants to come to our country has a RIGHT to. It's not a right to come here, it's a privilege. If we have another mass shooting like in San Berdo, who are they going to blame? This country is so divided that I turn on the news for an hour and then I want to :puker: . Journalists are no longer journalists, they are opinion writers. No matter what Trump tries to do, he will be castigated for it and the journalists will be on his back. There is not a man in this country who could take over POTUS and not have controversy. If you make a mistake, then admit it and change the law (immigration moratorium) so the Dems will be happy. I would never run for POTUS however I would run for a Senate seat so I could collect my $177k per year plus benefits. Two terms and I would be set for life (of the few years I may have left). I would be like Obama was as a senator and every time a vote came up I would vote abstensia. I wanted Rubio or Kasach as prez but they got beat. But truthfully, if they had the POTUS job they would be in deep chit now too. I try to be polite to all I meet and greet them with a smile however there are those who spew discontent and hatred. Maybe if the news didn't cover them, they may dissipate. Lord knows I am tired of a divided country. End of my ongoing and continuous rant. More to follow - Same Bat time and same BAT channel.

Tommy