Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy, is anyone aware of a rear sight blade for the LCRx 3" that has has a white outline? I would like something other than what is currently on it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Howdy, is anyone aware of a rear sight blade for the LCRx 3" that has has a white outline? I would like something other than what is currently on it.
I would like the same thing, but I reckon nobody knows of any. I have a hard time seeing the sights on the LCRx 3 inch 38 special. You would think that since they bothered to make them adjustable, they would offer a more visible rear sight.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have an LCRx 3” and have the same issue. I have repeatedly written to Ruger through “ask the president” and other emails but have yet to receive a reply. I scoured the after market options and again I struck out. Ruger has not impressed me with their after purchase support. How easy and inexpensive it would be to provide this OEM and to offer them as a replacement to current owners. I could paint it but probably with not too professional results. It has become a matter of principle to me now so if anyone would care to email Ruger in addition to me, I would appreciate it greatly! Thanks to all and I’m pleased to have joined this forum and expect to participate often. I’ve been reading it for quite some time and finally jumped on board!

Bob €:•}

·
Registered
1 Posts
So did those Warren One Hole Sights end up fitting your 3" LCRX? They look pretty cool, especially with some tritium sights on the front end.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts