Ruger Talk Forums banner

LCR Speed Loader

7K views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  Nogoat 
#1 ·
Hi guys,

Just wanted your suggestions on which speed loaders work the best for a .38 special standard LCR with the Hogue Tamer grips? Ruger has one on their website and I was wondering if anyone had any experience with it. Thanks !

#2 ·
Hi guys,

Just wanted your suggestions on which speed loaders work the best for a .38 special standard LCR with the Hogue Tamer grips? Ruger has one on their website and I was wondering if anyone had any experience with it. Thanks !
The one for my J frame S&W .38 spl. work in my .357 LCR. I asume it will also work in the .38 spl. LCR. They are HKS brand IIRC.

#6 ·
Hks

Wife loves hers so much the same 10 130Gr. RN's are in them(she has 2) for close to 6 months. "Honey, why don't you practice with your speed loaders?" " Because I'm saving them for an emergency" was her answer. So today when "Rotating Ammo" in our carry guns I took the RN's out and replaced them with some of the Hornady Critical Defense Lite's.....:cool:

#15 ·
I got an HKS from the Ruger store and it works but I wasn't happy so I ordered a couple 5 Star and they work fantastic on my LCRx. The 5 Star are well worth the price.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.