LCP Laserlyte w/Hogue

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LCP65, Dec 28, 2015.

1. LCP65

LCP65 New Member

I have ordered a Laserlyte side mount laser for my ultra reliable LCP. I use a Hogue Handall grip and really like it. I want to use both together and would like to know, if you are using this combo, what you had to do to install the Hogue grip since the Laserlyte uses the same rear mounting pin. Photo if you have it.

2. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to RugerTalk,

Thanks for joining,

I moved your first post to Introductions, so the good folks here can give you a proper welcome,
    and learn a little about who we are swapping info with.

Jim

3. smokier

smokier New Member

Welcome from Eastern Iowa!

4. LCP65

LCP65 New Member

Moving my first post over to Introductions seemed to insure that I would not get any responses to my question. No problem though, I got the information I needed over on Ruger Elsie Pea Forum. Here is a photo of my LCP with Laserlyte and Hogue Handall grip installed.

I do suggest that if you are using a laser that you buy or borrow a laser bore sight before you take the gun to the range. It will save a lot of ammo sighting the gun in. I used a Sightmark .380 laser bore sight.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 7, 2016
  5. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Most forums like new members to introduce themselves to the community before posting questions...

This one is no different...

Welcome to the R/T !!

6. LCP65

LCP65 New Member

By way of introduction I am not a gun hobbyist but have an LCP .380 and a Nano 9mm. These are strictly for self defense and I do enjoy shooting them at the range. I do have a Texas CHL/LTC and I pocket carry my LCP almost every where I go. So far 420 rounds through the LCP and 1561 rounds through the Nano. I live in Arlington Texas and am a member of the NRA.:duck:

7. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Awesome...!!

Welcome to the party Pal !!