Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another bad experience at the range with the little guy. Failure to load, failed to extract, stovepipes-routinely. Ruger replaced the barrel about 3 week’s ago due to these problems. Gonna call and send it back again. I really want the little guy to work.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Another bad experience at the range with the little guy. Failure to load, failed to extract, stovepipes-routinely. Ruger replaced the barrel about 3 week’s ago due to these problems. Gonna call and send it back again. I really want the little guy to work.
In over 1000 Rounds fired no problem with my LCPII .22 LR the first 100 rounds I used CCI Hi Velocity 40 grain round nose now its loaded with the CCI Velocitor 40 grain Copper Plated Hollow Points , Ruger QC Stinks because of their affirmative action hiring practice of putting un qualified people into the Production Line & Quality Control areas of their operation ,!

Reactions: LMB

·
Patriot
2,182 Posts
Ruger QC Stinks because of their affirmative action hiring practice of putting un qualified people into the Production Line & Quality Control areas of their operation ,!
I agree with you about poor QC at Ruger but just out of curiosity how do you know affirmative action is the cause/problem? Do you have inside information?

Mag

·
Registered
464 Posts
I agree with you about poor QC at Ruger but just out of curiosity how do you know affirmative action is the cause/problem? Do you have inside information?

Mag
It has been a growing problem industry wide , I am told that Ruger can not move or replace the incompetent employee's either , they just collect a check and watch the clock for quitting time and could careless about the product once it leaves the production line , It's not just at Ruger either the look at our Government Employees .

Reactions: LMB

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok, it’s back to Ruger for the second time. Should be back next week and I’ll post results. Dang, I hope they get it right.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Ok, it’s back to Ruger for the second time. Should be back next week and I’ll post results. Dang, I hope they get it right.
I hope so they are screwed up they are now hiring they cant get qualified people because of affirmative action practice places the unqualified & incompetent ahead of those who are more than qualified. You see how affirmative actions works they can't even get the food order correct at the drive thru and they are hired before the qualified . You seen them at the check out , the drive thru , customer service . Now they are building faulty firearms and trying to repair firearms , shipping them back with the problem unrepaired because they have no clue . Turn the Lights on Ruger get your act together and get it done right the first time !

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok, just notified repair done (one day). Should have it back Thursday. Here’s hoping.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I hope so they are screwed up they are now hiring they cant get qualified people because of affirmative action practice places the unqualified & incompetent ahead of those who are more than qualified. You see how affirmative actions works they can't even get the food order correct at the drive thru and they are hired before the qualified . You seen them at the check out , the drive thru , customer service . Now they are building faulty firearms and trying to repair firearms , shipping them back with the problem unrepaired because they have no clue . Turn the Lights on Ruger get your act together and get it done right the first time !
Do you actually know what affirmative action means? Or you just like throwing around big words, in big sentences without punctuation or actual meaning, not realizing what you actually said?

·
Registered
3 Posts
And yes, I mostly lurk, and this is my second post. But if y'all are ok with this (judging by how many stepped in to call him out on it), then I won't let the door hit me on the way out, don't worry.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Got little guy back today. Replaced barrel (2nd time), recoil spring and guide rod, extractor and spring. We’ll see tomorrow.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Sorry to hear that you have problems. I own an LCP II in .22lr and I have had nothing but success with it. Go figure?

·
Registered
45 Posts
And yes, I mostly lurk, and this is my second post. But if y'all are ok with this (judging by how many stepped in to call him out on it), then I won't let the door hit me on the way out, don't worry.
Stop whining. The world is full of people with one excuse after another and who think their opinion is word from the mount. Just smile, and ignore them if you do not agree. You will not change their minds because they have no data in the first place to argue with, just an opinion, and we all know what an opinion is worth.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Got little guy back today. Replaced barrel (2nd time), recoil spring and guide rod, extractor and spring. We’ll see tomorrow.
Ok, good shoot today. No fails except for ammo. Surprised that the CCI Blazer was so crappy (70 rounds, 12 fails). So, little guy is finally an acceptable weapon.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Ok, good shoot today. No fails except for ammo. Surprised that the CCI Blazer was so crappy (70 rounds, 12 fails). So, little guy is finally an acceptable weapon.
Glad to hear it! I have fired mine approx 500 rds. with three differnt magazines, and found it to be very reliable with good ammunition. I use everything that I have which includes bulk packed and higher end target and it seems to like the CCI and Aguila High Speed. I get 100% functionality with both. If you get a bad round, as you stated, that is an ammo problem, not the firearm. Good luck with you LCPII

1 - 20 of 41 Posts