LC9/LC9s pocket holsters advice

Discussion in 'Ruger Center Fire Pistols' started by EnemyOfThePlate, Oct 14, 2014.

1. EnemyOfThePlate

EnemyOfThePlate New Member

Hey guys. I'm a long time Ruger fan. I had an LC9 for a couple years, but never got a holster for it because I was never comfortable carrying it because of the long trigger pull that I often short stroked when trying to fire a fast string. Recently I sold it and bought an LC9s which has a much better trigger. I have fired 400 assorted rounds through it without issue. I can actually shoot it pretty well for a "pocket gun". After some more rounds I want to actually carry this one.
    So I'd like to hear from anyone that has pocket holsters for these little guns that they like. Thanks in advance for any responses.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2014
  2. smart09

smart09 Mike Parker

Holsters

I have become a fan of Braid's Holsters. I have now bought three from him for just my LC9s. I find him honest & the holsters are great. I have a IWB, paddle & pocket setup from him for my LC9s with LaserMax. He is on EBay & makes nice mag holders to match. He is on YouTube as well.....:)

Mike Parker

3. EnemyOfThePlate

I'll check them out. Thanks.

4. RogerRuger

RogerRuger Member

I wear Pro Tech Outdoors everyday. Works for me. Easy and comfortable ImageUploadedByRuger Forum1418251300.429278.jpg

5. single5

single5 New Member

I carry mine in a Desantis pocket tuck

Attached Files:

6. roblyo

roblyo New Member

Which one would be the best fit for lc9 with a laser max on it sorry new here guys and first ruger

7. single5

single5 New Member

I can only speak for the Desantis holster, but it fits and functions great! They have several holster options on their website. Good luck and happy shooting.

8. trainman

trainman Member

Any opinions on the Remora holster. I just bought one form my LCR and if it works then I might also get one for my LC9. Look at the video on their web site.

9. roblyo

roblyo New Member

Thank you guys im just new to ruger first one and im hoping im going to love them like i think i will it means allot guys thank you again

10. colin1230

colin1230 New Member

Since this thread is revived, I'll jump in.

This is my iwb Talon Holster. I wear it mostly owb under the belt. With the material left below the barrel and in front of the trigger guard it will stay upright in a larger pocket. It has turned out to be a 3-1 holster.

[​IMG]

11. roblyo

roblyo New Member

Thats really awesome i im going to order one tonight thanks guys for all of the advice

12. EnemyOfThePlate

I think this is the one I'm gonna go with. Thanks for posting.

13. single5

single5 New Member

Glad I could help. Let me know how you like it.