Ruger Talk Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys. I'm a long time Ruger fan. I had an LC9 for a couple years, but never got a holster for it because I was never comfortable carrying it because of the long trigger pull that I often short stroked when trying to fire a fast string. Recently I sold it and bought an LC9s which has a much better trigger. I have fired 400 assorted rounds through it without issue. I can actually shoot it pretty well for a "pocket gun". After some more rounds I want to actually carry this one.
So I'd like to hear from anyone that has pocket holsters for these little guns that they like. Thanks in advance for any responses.

·
Mike Parker
17 Posts
Holsters

I have become a fan of Braid's Holsters. I have now bought three from him for just my LC9s. I find him honest & the holsters are great. I have a IWB, paddle & pocket setup from him for my LC9s with LaserMax. He is on EBay & makes nice mag holders to match. He is on YouTube as well.....:)

Mike Parker

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have become a fan of Braid's Holsters. I have now bought three from him for just my LC9s. I find him honest & the holsters are great. I have a IWB, paddle & pocket setup from him for my LC9s with LaserMax. He is on EBay & makes nice mag holders to match. He is on YouTube as well.....:)

Mike Parker

I'll check them out. Thanks.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I can only speak for the Desantis holster, but it fits and functions great! They have several holster options on their website. Good luck and happy shooting.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Any opinions on the Remora holster. I just bought one form my LCR and if it works then I might also get one for my LC9. Look at the video on their web site.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thank you guys im just new to ruger first one and im hoping im going to love them like i think i will it means allot guys thank you again

·
Registered
200 Posts
Since this thread is revived, I'll jump in.

This is my iwb Talon Holster. I wear it mostly owb under the belt. With the material left below the barrel and in front of the trigger guard it will stay upright in a larger pocket. It has turned out to be a 3-1 holster.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts