Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
What was your firearm‽ New to the forum
The weapon I used is Ruger 10/22 .22LR CCI Velocitor .22 LR copper plated hollow Point one shot 1/4 below 1/4 behind the ear .I have killed 400 Hogs since Aug. 2021 . I have put down several Hog of 300 & 400 pounds with just a .22 LR . The card is my business card to prove I shot it .I had a troll accused me of getting to photos off the web so I put my business card on my kills for proof. I am a Professional Nuisance Wildlife Control Operator that specializes in the eradication of Wild Hogs & Coyotes. I have been doing for 10 years but business have increased in the past 5 years.

Reactions: 40nascar

·
Registered
50 Posts
The weapon I used is Ruger 10/22 .22LR CCI Velocitor .22 LR copper plated hollow Point one shot 1/4 below 1/4 behind the ear .I have killed 400 Hogs since Aug. 2021 . I have put down several Hog of 300 & 400 pounds with just a .22 LR . The card is my business card to prove I shot it .I had a troll accused me of getting to photos off the web so I put my business card on my kills for proof. I am a Professional Nuisance Wildlife Control Operator that specializes in the eradication of Wild Hogs & Coyotes. I have been doing for 10 years but business have increased in the past 5 years.
That's awesome!!

Velocitor is very hard to come by around here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts