Last debate performance curtain.

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by buster40c, Oct 20, 2016.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

I wonder does Hillary actually know her lips are moving? She said Obama has cut the deficit in half and he brought the US out of the mess Bush left him. 100% of the Clinton foundation proceeds actually go to the needy?
    I watched a post debate talk about the debate. The one black man said this debate was really a performance and the voters deserved better. Yeah let's keep questioning Trump on his locker room talk but don't ask about her Benghazi fiasco that got many Americans killed because our military was told to stand down.
    The man was right this sure was a performance the voters didn't deserve. So the voters can choose between a locker room talker or an outright criminal selling out the country by government positon for personal monetary and power gains.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
  2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

It was the best damn debate I ever witnessed... seriously !!

After the Republican Committee Man meeting at the VFW ...we went to the bar and watched the debate...the Vets there were screaming, laughing, demanding her head on a platter...and wanted to buy stickers of Hillary's face so that they could put them in the urinal next to Hanoi Jane to pee on... CLASSIC !!!

3. buster40c

What do the Democrats at the VFW think of Trump?

4. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

There are so many ways that Trump could have shot her out of the water but he didn't get the chance or just didn't do it. When it came to the foundation, he should have jumped all over her about that. Since she is such a champion of women why did she accept $25 million from Saudi Arabia and Qatar whom abuse women. She was told to keep the foundation separate from her office which she failed to do and Lame Brain did nothing to stop it. How many times and lives were lost by her using her private server instead of G-Mail. I am sure we have covert operators in different countries who lay their lives on the line and if her e-mail was tapped, they were instantly put in danger. Also she put our whole nation in danger just by using her private server. The supreme court is in trouble when she makes her picks. I think we need photos of Hanoi Jane and Crooked Hillary at the range I go to. They would sell like hotcakes! Another think I do NOT understand is when was Arizona declared a split state? Everyone I talk to say they would never vote for Clinton, UNLESS they are counting all the illegals in the state that get welfare and have phony photo ID's.

Tommy

5. SHOOTER13

If there were Liberals at my VFW...they sure as hell didn't speak up for their candidate !! :rolleyes:

6. buster40c

LOL You mean to tell me Hillary doesn't seem to have 45% of the vote in your lodge? You think the poll results have been skewered? LOL

I really think Trump will not concede till he sees the vote tabulations. If the vote shows like the 2012 election then Trump will expose and ask questions how his opponent got 125% of a voter precinct and he got not one vote. Hillary must be the anti Christ because she obviously can call the dead back to life to vote.

I have a feeling the pot is about to boil over. This is exactly why they fear Trump.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2016
  7. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

The government finally conceded that Usama Bin Laden is DEAD!!! He showed up in North Carolina and cast a democratic vote!!

Tommy

8. buster40c

AHHHH HAAAAA HAAAH There ya go Tommy. Send that to Trump campaign.

9. SHOOTER13

Yea...UBL and about 125,000 other dead people still on the books...and voting !!