Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you ladies are interested in getting a small 380 for carry/self protection then here is a comparison of 4 handguns by three ladies first time shooting these guns.
OPPS The Glock came out on top for these ladies.

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Buster, thanks for the video. My wife has been talking about getting a new pistol so I think she'll appreciate the female reviews.

·
Registered
642 Posts
It must be kind of an old video. The Glock 42 has been out for a while. I bought the wife a S&W 380 Shield EZ. It is much easier to manipulate. The Glock is extremely hard to rack the slide.

·
Registered
685 Posts
It must be kind of an old video. The Glock 42 has been out for a while. I bought the wife a S&W 380 Shield EZ. It is much easier to manipulate. The Glock is extremely hard to rack the slide.
I think the shield 380 ez is such an ugly gun.

That said, my SIL had a SCCY 9mm, she did not like it because #1, it was hard for her to rack the slide, and #2, the recoil was too much for her. She replaced it with the S&W 380 EZ, and is now a very happy camper.

I have had the opportunity to shoot it, and I do like it. Like it a lot, but I still think it’s ugly.

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
OK here is the S&W M&P 380ez
I have to say I like the take down lever much better than the standard Glock take down which is what I hated the most about the Glock 27 I had. Notice I said "had".

1 - 6 of 6 Posts