Ladies 380 comparison video

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by buster40c, Feb 6, 2019.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

If you ladies are interested in getting a small 380 for carry/self protection then here is a comparison of 4 handguns by three ladies first time shooting these guns.
    OPPS The Glock came out on top for these ladies.

2. Fireman22

Fireman22 Active Member

Buster, thanks for the video. My wife has been talking about getting a new pistol so I think she'll appreciate the female reviews.

3. RL Johnson

RL Johnson Active Member

It must be kind of an old video. The Glock 42 has been out for a while. I bought the wife a S&W 380 Shield EZ. It is much easier to manipulate. The Glock is extremely hard to rack the slide.

quirky likes this.
  4. greg_r

greg_r Well-Known Member

I think the shield 380 ez is such an ugly gun.

That said, my SIL had a SCCY 9mm, she did not like it because #1, it was hard for her to rack the slide, and #2, the recoil was too much for her. She replaced it with the S&W 380 EZ, and is now a very happy camper.

I have had the opportunity to shoot it, and I do like it. Like it a lot, but I still think it’s ugly.

5. RL Johnson

RL Johnson Active Member

I agree it is an ugly gun. She would have liked it even better if it had been pink . Women what can you say,

6. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

OK here is the S&W M&P 380ez

I have to say I like the take down lever much better than the standard Glock take down which is what I hated the most about the Glock 27 I had. Notice I said "had".

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019