Ruger Talk Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Special Dance Instructor
924 Posts
Kershaw Blackhorse- probably my sharpest from the factory.

Kershaw Survival.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Watch out ... the Kershaw "Speed-Safe" models are addictive. My daughter and son-in-law were at a gun show and got me a a Ken Onion designed Chive for Father's Day present, after that I was hooked, after that I got the Leek , then the Scallion and then Shallot. Then I found they made other models with that neat one hand open-one hand close feature . I don't NEED any more knives but...... they are soooocool.
And sharp...they use a steel that is easy to sharpen and holds the edge. LOVE EM ALL.

Hi, my name is Gary and I'm an addict...

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have black leek, plain chive, black out, blur , pink leek ( wife's ) , scallion, brawler, Cryo, half ton, an old Kershaw folder like a buck with leather case, shuffle and several others that I don't really use. I'm going to order a camp 10 and the bigger one.

I guess I really love Kershaws lol

·
Registered
182 Posts
I got a bunch of Kershaw knives:D Some of which I have never used:confused: They are a mix of fixed blade and folders:D

For most of my serious knife needs I use Kershaw, Gerber, or Ontario knives, I like these three brands best:D:D:D

·
Registered
65 Posts
My first and only Kershaw. Blur Tanto . I know there will be more. I love this knife. View attachment 3034

Sent from my iPhone using Ruger Forum
A Blur with the tiger striped blade is my current EDC. Have a number of others as well. Bang for the buck is hard to beat.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts