Kerry to sign UN arms treaty

Discussion in 'Second Amendment and Legal' started by uniongap, Jun 3, 2013.

1. uniongap

uniongap New Member

Ok now it is going too far with this administration. Kerry said he would sign the UN arms treaty today. I know it has to be ratified by our Congress, but still this is a slap in the face to all us legal gun owners. If you thought that all the controversy that is going on in Washington is making this POTUS forget about gun control, think again. This is just another ploy to disarm our population so that the government can control us! :eek:

2. harrise

harrise New Member

I swear this regime looks at all of this as a never lose roulette wheel. Just overwhelm them from every angle imaginable and the ball will land on whichever issue has the least inertia at the moment. Then after the splintered segments of the opposition retreat in self loathing defeat, as the GOP seems so want to do, move a couple more agenda forward with regulatory fiat. Rinse and repeat.

I do take solace in seeing neighborhood cars adorning NRA stickers more and more lately. Even some I wouldn't have thunk it.

3. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

If at first they cant succeed,

Do the backdoor, chicago style politics, to do an end runaround.

CHICAGO man.

Jim

4. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Active Member Lifetime Supporter

I knew they'd sign it,they're not going to quit until they've taken all our rights.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2013
  5. uniongap

uniongap New Member

You know at first a few years back I would not put the sticker on my truck for fear it might get targeted for vandalism. Now I proudly display it on my back window along with my Georgia Carry sticker on the other side. I decided it is about time to show the rest of the world how many there are of us!

6. jrc

jrc New Member

I did the same thing. Just wanted to keep everything on the DL but got fed up and put both the NRA and VCDL stickers on the back window.