Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I was admonished in another thread for not properly introducing myself and to keep everyone happy, please accept my apology and consider this my introduction. I've been seriously involved with firearms since 1960 and have owned thousands of guns. I have worked in a "full service" gun shop and sold at gun shows for many years. I am retired and after "existing" in California for most of my life, now live in the freedom loving pro gun state of Arizona. I hope this is enough info to satisfy the "introduction" requirement. :waving:

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Welcome to RugertTalk,

Thanks for the introduction and joining us,

I think of it more as an invite , than an admonishment.;)

Now we know a little about you.:cool:

Jim

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
Glad you escaped Cali! How do you like AZ?
Sounds like you have a world of gun knowledge. Looking forward to reading your posts. :)

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
7,454 Posts
Welcome to the R/T !!

We have a tight knit community and like to know a little about the folks that share our space...

You're now in good company !!

Enjoy the Forum !!

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Timbo,

Welcome to the forum from a fellow Zonie. I live in the East Mesa area which is just east of Phoenix. I hope your area is a much cooler climate than the Valley of the sizzling sun. Hope you enjoy the forum and the people here. They are a great bunch. Again, many thanks for joining!

Tommy

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Hi timbo. we are a friendly bunch mostly - even the Texans. Arizona seems to be an asylum for folks who used to live in California. Looks like, if more of AZ were livable, California's population would be mostly antigun nuts. And then of course, the Canadians would invade.

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Welcome to the forum and by new members doing their introduction it opens the forum to them much quicker. Enjoy your time spent here conversing with members with similar interests.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts