Keeping Everyone Happy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by timbo762, Oct 23, 2015.

1. timbo762

timbo762 New Member

Since I was admonished in another thread for not properly introducing myself and to keep everyone happy, please accept my apology and consider this my introduction. I've been seriously involved with firearms since 1960 and have owned thousands of guns. I have worked in a "full service" gun shop and sold at gun shows for many years. I am retired and after "existing" in California for most of my life, now live in the freedom loving pro gun state of Arizona. I hope this is enough info to satisfy the "introduction" requirement. :waving:

2. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to RugertTalk,

Thanks for the introduction and joining us,

I think of it more as an invite , than an admonishment.;)

Now we know a little about you.:cool:

Jim

3. DoubleR

DoubleR Active Member

Welcome to the forum!
    Glad you escaped Cali! How do you like AZ?
    Sounds like you have a world of gun knowledge. Looking forward to reading your posts. :)

4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to the R/T !!

We have a tight knit community and like to know a little about the folks that share our space...

You're now in good company !!

Enjoy the Forum !!

5. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Timbo,

Welcome to the forum from a fellow Zonie. I live in the East Mesa area which is just east of Phoenix. I hope your area is a much cooler climate than the Valley of the sizzling sun. Hope you enjoy the forum and the people here. They are a great bunch. Again, many thanks for joining!

Tommy

6. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

Hi timbo. we are a friendly bunch mostly - even the Texans. Arizona seems to be an asylum for folks who used to live in California. Looks like, if more of AZ were livable, California's population would be mostly antigun nuts. And then of course, the Canadians would invade.

7. Ernesto

Ernesto In the army now..

Yay, another Arizonan!

8. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum and by new members doing their introduction it opens the forum to them much quicker. Enjoy your time spent here conversing with members with similar interests.

9. jmohme

jmohme Well-Known Member

Welcome from Texas!

10. LT2108

LT2108 Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Welcome to the forum!