Kavanaugh for SCOTUS

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by buster40c, Aug 19, 2018.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Our political representatives need to know that they need to support the nomination of Judge Brett Kavanaugh to the US Supreme Court. If the sorry anti gun, anti Constitution politicians have their way they will see to it that Kavanaugh nomination will be shot down. Sorry for the pun but there it is. The intention of the anti American politicians is to fill the SCOTUS with an anti 2nd Amendment anti constitutional new replacement judge to load the SCOTUS in favor against the Constitution.

If you like your guns for protection of lives and your constitutional freedoms then please write your senators and representatives urging them to vote in favor of Kavanaugh as the newest supreme court judge. Tell them you will be watching to see if they vote anti American or pro constitutional American.

GOA is making a big campaign push for Kavanaugh to be the next supreme court judge. Join GOA and support their effort in protecting your constitutional rights to own and use your gun to protect lives and freedoms.

2. MuleOne

MuleOne New Member

Unfortunately Republicans just aren't as organized as the left. That was in full display today as Senator Flake gave the left the loop hole they were looking for. It's really discussing what's going on in the Senate. I live in Florida. For the record I wrote to Senator Nelson but he's a puppet. Today he announced he's a no vote. Sad day for our country.

Carl

3. nickndfl

nickndfl Active Member

Sen. Nelson is going down to Rick Scott. Most dems and many repubs are worthless.

4. buster40c

5. buster40c

With November midterm elections approaching now would be a good time to contact your senators on how you want them to vote on installing Kavanaugh.

I let mine know I will match their vote for Kavanaugh in my vote for them this coming November midterm elections.

6. MuleOne

MuleOne New Member

I think Kavanaugh will pass despite the lefts temper tantrum. But can you imagine what it willing be like if Ginsberg retires? Going to be difficult to to get someone to agree to put themselves through all this nonsense.

rugertoter likes this.
  7. buster40c

Make the call or send the email so your voice will be heard.

Trump is president because the people had enough and got their voice/vote heard.

8. rugertoter

rugertoter Active Member

Welp, Kavanaugh did pass! Yeah us! :)

9. buster40c

Yep he won the vote and now he just needs to be confirmed.
    Perhaps we dodged the bullet again. I hope so.

rugertoter likes this.
  10. MuleOne

MuleOne New Member

Kavanaugh was sworn in shortly after the vote by Justice Kennedy and Justice Roberts. Starts hearing cases Tuesday. A win for Trump and the good guys!!!!!

rugertoter and buster40c like this.
  11. nickndfl

nickndfl Active Member

12. RL Johnson

RL Johnson Active Member

It was an ugly process that does not speak well of our elected officials. Thank God for a man with the strength to go through a mockery of a vetting process. For once we have a justice who understands what our constitutional actually states. Hurry for our side.

buster40c and rugertoter like this.