Ruger Talk Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a bag of 9mm target ammo in my gun bag and I had enough of the added weight in the bag. If ammo could talk it was saying just shoot me.
So I got my Taurus 92 out of moth balls and shot the whole 150+ rounds of ammo. Well that lightened my bag up considerably. I have to say this inexpensive Taurus is always surprising every time I shoot it. It performs as well as my Sig P226 and I have yet to have this gun malfunction. Shooting from around 30' I am mostly within a 4-6" radius and it doesn't make any difference if I am shooting one or two handed. I seldom can shoot out a 2" bullseye but I can with this gun. I got more than I expected with this $350 gun. The reviews I read were right on. It was fun shooting today.
Good thing I shot yesterday because it is pouring cats and dogs today.

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Buster,

Glad you got out and fired some rounds. I always feel better when I have destroyed something-usually paper. Send up of that rain over our way will ya?

Tommy

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Wish it would cool off enough , so I could get in some shooting .

I need to shoot that H&R Ultra slug,
Got some slugs for it now.

Good shooting Buster.

Jim

·
Registered
685 Posts
Hey Jim, let me help you out with that ultra slug. OOOWWWW! I predict a bruise on your shoulder and a smile on your face. They kick a bit, but are very accurate!

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
I guess I'm a wimp , in my old age....but, , if I'm sweating like a pig, and breathing hard , and the heat is like a blow torch on me....
I just cant enjoy shooting .

I'm leaving for the weekend, and its suppose to be cooler next week.

I'm looking forward to that OWWWWW factor...:)
Cant wait to see how accurate that gun really is.

100_5941.jpg

Jim

Attachments

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yep there isn't any gun action to take up any recoil on that big gun. LOL Don't get your eye to close to that scope when you pull the trigger. I have seen that happen before.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Yeah , Ive only had my eyebrow kissed 2 times in my life,

Once by a Savage 110E 30-06, and once by that new TC Encore 300 win mag.

Not enough to hurt but , it let me know it was there. A little love tap,
That's why I don't let anyone shoot those 2.:duck:;)

Jim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts