Just not right.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by buster40c, Jun 28, 2015.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

The TV network summer programing took off Andy Griffith and replace with Columbo. That is just not right!

2. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

No kidding, Andy always did the right thing and rarely wore a gun. He never needed his gun.

When I watch that old show I remember a time when it was OK to talk to strangers. (I still do, to the dismay of my wife.)

We were expected to help one another and everyone did!

3. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Thats bad... Im a nostalgic soul...love them Mayberry shows.
    Barney was an inspiration to millions.:)

They havent mad shows like that in 50 years.:(

I love old Ed Norton and Ralphie boy too.

Jim

4. buster40c

Well no wonder Andy wasn't on today and that my UPS package didn't get delivered today. I thought UPS should have been here already because it was 9 PM. I checked my pc date and guess what..... Today isn't Monday! No wonder Sunday didn't have a line drawn through it on my calendar. I guess since I hadn't turned the TV on all day didn't help either.
    Geeze being retired I lose track of what day it is.
    Well one good thing is maybe Andy will be on tomorrow as usual. I turned off the porch light since UPS will not be here tonight.
    For some reason I hear something saying just not right alright. Good thing I can laugh at myself.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2015
  5. phideaux

Wel..Well...Well,

Looks like somebody may have just joined the "geezer" club..:cryinglaugh:

Wait till you get up to go to jury duty one day,

get there ....and your a week early...

Ive heard of people doing that....:spot:

:waving:

Jim

6. buster40c

Yeah I am sure I have not heard the last of this.
    I just realized why I didn't get any mail today either.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
  7. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Andy was a good guy but so was Barney. I remember the episode when Andy asked what those green things in his pockets were. He said they were his bullets. He didn't want to walk around with a loaded gun that could hurt someone. Now in today's world, that's how our POTUS thinks come to think of it. At least Barney had a heart and I don't think that LameDuck/LameBrain has one. Just MHO is all I'm spewing!
    Tommy

8. phideaux

Yep...
    How many times you go to the other room do do sumpin, get there, forgot what you went there for. humh ?:rolleyes:

btw, you must have also forgot that Snake gun , you were going to send me... just a reminder. Ill let you know when it arrives.:cool:

Jim

9. buster40c

You have failed to send the money air freight delivery fee which BTW is $2950.35. You send the shipping fee and I will send the gun. And since you said you don't use banks then don't send me no African check either.
    Usually if I forget what I went into the other room for I end up at the frigerator anyway.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2015