Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Welcome to RugerTalk,

Thanks for joining,

Nice Ruger you got, several SR1911 Commander owners here.

I moved your post into your own introductions, so the folks can give you a proper welcome.

Jim

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Welcome and jump right in! Nice guns you have there

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Welcome to the RT forum. Down here in the wet edge of the TX star.

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Welcome, welcome, and more welcome. Glad to see we have another .45 shooter on the forum. Would love to see some pics and hear a range report. I have 3 RugerSR1911's but couldn't afford a Talo but sure enjoy looking at them.

Tommy from Az

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I have a P90 along with the talo and I have yet to find a ruger that I dont like...lol.....the closest outdoor range opens up mid April here in the mid Michigan area

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
I'm another .45 auto shooter - a Tanfoglio Witness steel .45 is my bedside gun. Haven't bought any factory ammo for the range since the initial shoot-in time. Using Remington HTP "in the chamber at home". The bullet has a large hole in it, not all 1911s will feed it.

Utilizing the better late than never theory, welcome to RT. Don't forget us when the range opens.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I beleave in the fact that the more time on the range the better......and the less chance you will miss your target when the time comes for you to do what is nessissary

·
Premium Member
1,482 Posts
Welcome........

1 - 20 of 20 Posts