Ruger Talk Forums banner

Just got my 1 year anniversary prize...

5K views 26 replies 14 participants last post by  VThillman 
#1 ·
Just got my 1 year anniversary prize today. Open the mail box and there it was....my new Ruger hat. I am so excited that I won. I would like to thank everybody at Ruger Talk for this great prize......again thanks so much...:)

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: armbruse
#4 ·
Thanks guys.....I can see this hat at the "range"....

#6 ·
Thanks....still excited...:D

#8 ·
Thanks.....love it....

#10 ·
Lol buster40c.....I will pass on the offer......love my Ruger hat.....lol.....

#21 ·
bikerideforfun must be to busy riding his Harley to find time to visit here. Haven't seen a post by him in like forever. It isn't like he doesn't have any Rugers to talk about.

#22 ·
Magnum,
I got your hat in the mail and it was mailed to you but it came to my address. I didn't want to hurt your feelings so I kept it a secret. See if you are on here constantly, you may get a hat. I think after 2 years you get a shirt and after 3 years you get a pair of shooting gloves. Actually they are regular gloves with the fingers cut off!:oops:
Tommy

#23 ·
I suspected you may have "intercepted" my hat Tommy. :mad:
Well that's OK, wear it in good health. :D
You probably need it more than me anyway in that hot AZ sun.
It's not like I needed it to cover my balding head or anything you know!

It's alright this time, but don't be trying to make off with my shirt!!!

No Hat Magnum :(
:GadsdenFlag:

#25 ·
I suspected you may have "intercepted" my hat Tommy. :mad:
Well that's OK, wear it in good health. :D
You probably need it more than me anyway in that hot AZ sun.
It's not like I needed it to cover my balding head or anything you know!

It's alright this time, but don't be trying to make off with my shirt!!!

No Hat Magnum :(
:GadsdenFlag:
I share your distrust of Tommy, Magnum. Ruger was all set to award me a #1 in 7x57 Mauser last year, (for being such a great representative of noble American manhood) but it disappeared in the mail. I think I know where it ended up!

#26 ·
Bob,

I have to agree with you about that 7x57 Mauser last year. I am pretty sure that Magnum got it in mistake and since his collection is so large and his wife being the sweetheart that she is, he probably got confused and figured that she ordered it
for him. Confusion at times can run rampant on this thread.

Tommy

BTW-that Mauser is a heavy gun to carry-my shoulders are already sore. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.