Just flip a coin

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by buster40c, Feb 3, 2016.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

2. Ernesto

Ernesto In the army now..

Thats a weird rule. If I was Bernie I'd ask for some video of those flips. Or ask for a mulligan.

3. buster40c

Bernie isn't going to get the nomination, you can just about bet on it. Well some have.

4. uniongap

uniongap New Member

The fix was in. Clintoneastas were flipping the coins

5. Ernesto

Ernesto In the army now..

Prolly the ole double sided coin toss trick.

6. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Only way the hag could win...50-50 chance !!

7. buster40c

Nothing to see here and all you conspiracy nuts put your tin foil hats back on. Crickets Crickets

8. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

What ever you do, it's going to be impossible for Bernie to beat the Clinton war machine. Professional spin artists are hard at work and what Hildebeast can't spin herself, she will have someone do it for her. Remember, she has no morals or scruples and will lie about anything to benefit herself. My WISH is that Pat Coomey, head of the FBI will indite her and bring the wraith of the American people down on her head. Myself, I don't think that Loretta Lynch will do anything although an indictment is recommended. Many of her e-mails have broken the law and it's unbelievable that she would recklessly bring down our NSA, FBI and other agents who are risking their lives to protect ours. Ease of convergence is reason for using an unsecured e-mail??? Balderdash!! It was used so she could solicit funds for the Clinton foundation. And she takes full responsibility for Libya- look at Libya now!! Completely disgraceful and ethically, morally and lawfully incorrect. She outta be in jail rather campaigning.

Tommy

9. buster40c

How her illegal actions are being kept out of mass media is pretty much telling how she is the shoe in and will get away with total corrupt actions when president just like Obama. With Obama it supposedly is because of fear of being called a racist if go against him. What will be Hillary"s go card?
    This is what happens when 90% of mass media is controlled. Freedom of speech has been bought out and shut up. Look at how the government is going after journalists that are trying to reveal what's going on. That is the exact reason why Obama pushed for control and censorship of the internet. The internet is the last form of free speech. That has to be stopped. If the SHTF happens I expect the internet will have a total black out.