Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been a member of Firearms Talk for almost a year now, became a supporting member in Spring. I live in rural, S.E. PA, near the juncture of PA, DE & MD.

I enjoy shooting pistols, rifles and shotguns. I've mostly hunted with & shot shotguns. I bought my first shotgun (with my mother) at age 15 in 1974 and have been hooked on hunting & shooting ever since!

I own and LC9 CTC Laserguard, an SR9c, a P95 and an SR45. I've been waiting for Ruger to market the SR45c, and according to the article I read in this month's American Rifleman mag., they are planning on releasing it in the near future!

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
I know you guys,

I really do enjoy FTF, and we need some firey political discussions over here too.;):)

You guys got Rugers.. Show emoff and tells us all about em,

We do like all brands, but we talk a lot about Rugers.

Welcome guys.

Jim

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'd be proud to show mine off. I just bought a pair of grips from Olympus for the SR1911. They're beautiful, added so much character to the gun. I'll post some pics soon, maybe even tonight.

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts
I'd be proud to show mine off. I just bought a pair of grips from Olympus for the SR1911. They're beautiful, added so much character to the gun. I'll post some pics soon, maybe even tonight.

Would love to see it. We have a SR1911 show & tell thread.

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Welcome to RT..........

·
Super Moderator
1,378 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts