Jeb Bush twitter

Discussion in 'Ruger Center Fire Pistols' started by Oldhand, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Oldhand

Oldhand AKA Rawhidekid! Lifetime Supporter

I am not allowed on the political forum so here it is. Jeb Bush is getting flack from posting a picture of a Ruger Sr with his name engraved on the top of the slide and all he said was "America". I must assume he was going for the gun vote, or maybe the Ruger vote.:D

2. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I don't know SC laws ,

but I'm wondering if the ,gifted , gun was shipped to his FFL in Fl for legal transfer.:waving:

Jim

3. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Does anyone remember when daddy Bush was running for his second term that he asked his supporters "am I the only one that thinks I can win this election"? I think little brother needs to realize his standing at near bottom is a tell tale sign to quit. I just don't believe there is a chance in hell this country is ready for another Bush. Obama pretty much has nixed another Bush run for president with it was all Bush's fault.
    Well if Jeb got the nomination that could be a shoe in for Hillary if she isn't indicted and has to drop out.

4. OhioLefty

OhioLefty New Member

I'm pretty sure the pistol you are referring to was an FN. The presentation was made while he was touring the FN Herstal plant in Columbia, SC.
    [​IMG]

5. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Hey Rawhidekid...all you gotta do is read the "fine" print...

Politics and Religion (1 Viewing)

To access this forum please send havasu a Private Message

6. Oldhand

On second look I guess it is an FN, but it sure resembles my SR45 at first glance. Looking at the top of the slide, front sight and rear sight match the only thing different is the grip and serrations on front of slide.

7. Oldhand

Evan the take down button.;)

8. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

My question is does the magazine only hold 7 rounds?

9. Oldhand

Here is my SR45, the lack of the loaded rnd indicator should have told me, my SR45 is a lot better looking.

Attached Files:

10. Oldhand

I don't know about his, but mine holds 10.:cool:

11. LCP65

LCP65 New Member

Jeb is a moot point now. He had a lot of money to run but very few supporters. He has a very nice pistol. Needs to retire and enjoy life.

12. gunslinger669

gunslinger669 Active Member

Pretty sure that's what he wanted to do, but he felt obligated to try. Don't think his heart was in it.