I've never been happier

Discussion in 'Ruger Center Fire Pistols' started by sr9cLover, Aug 20, 2014.

1. sr9cLover

sr9cLover New Member

I just got my ruger sr9c back from ruger, (there and back in 8 days I might add) and I am falling in love all over again. I originally sent it in because the trigger was failing to fully reset, now with a new trigger assembly, the trigger pull and reset are smooth and short enough to make even the biggest glock fanboy jealous.

2. Pancho_Villa

Pancho_Villa Well-Known Member

Muy bueno!!!!!!!! And welcome!!!!!!

3. sr9cLover

sr9cLover New Member

Thank you, this was my first ruger purchase and after dealing with their CS, it definitely won't be the last.

4. Pancho_Villa

Pancho_Villa Well-Known Member

I got more Rugers than anything else.:D

5. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to RugerTalk,

Glad to see Ruger took care of you.

Jim

6. sr9cLover

sr9cLover New Member

Thank you Jim, I'm glad they did too. But from what I hear, that is just par for the course from ruger, that's one of the many reasons I purchased the sr9c

7. lefty60

lefty60 New Member

I bought my SR9c used, looked unfired, got a really good price. Found out why, trigger wouldn't reset.

I had the thing apart and together so many times--------could not find what was wrong. Called Ruger, less than 10min. later I was receiving a shipping label. Gun shipped next day, back 'bout 10 days later.

'Bout 1,000 rounds down range since repair, works absolutely great. I am very happy with my SR9c and Ruger CS. :D

8. sr9cLover

sr9cLover New Member

That's what I was impressed by, no questions, just them telling me that they were emailing me a shipping label. Keep up the good work ruger

9. OldTexan

OldTexan New Member

I have one issue with my SR9C.......Keeping up with reloading enough rounds. Once I pick it up, I can't put it down until I'm out of ammo.:D

10. sr9cLover

sr9cLover New Member

Update on my sr9c, the trigger has started to stick again and now I'm getting a little upset, how am I supposed to trust this gun as my ccw?? I'm going to talk to ruger in the morning and see what my options are.

11. sr9cLover

sr9cLover New Member

Update:9/10/14
    I called ruger and told them what was happening. I discovered that it was only happening when using the 17 round extended mag. So they mailed me a new 17 round mag(at no cost to me) and over 300 rounds later, flawless. Thank you ruger, I've never been happier.

12. refugee

refugee New Member

if I don't keep it clean (a little blast of compressed air after spray and soak helps) mine can get to that point. just takes a minute.

13. spikedriver

spikedriver Active Member

does Mec Gar make mags for the sr9c? My lc9 hates the Ruger factory mags but I got 2 aftermarket Italian made ones (Mec Gar) and they are good to go.