ISIS vs the Civilized World...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SHOOTER13, Nov 14, 2015.

1. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

2. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I hope we clean up that mess .

I cant stand that piece a crap calling himself commander in chief.
    Makes me upchuck.

obummer.jpg

Jim

3. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

I can't believe there are people that still think Obummer has done so much good for our country. IMO Obama lovers are blinded by political party ignorance and couldn't admit the truth if it came knocking on their front door. All I can say is show the quests your Obama hat and pin. That should help don't ya think?
    In the near future when definitions of imposter or treason are researched they will find only a picture of Obama and Michelle.
    It has been said "Only in America" can a nobody become president.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2015
  4. Ernesto

Ernesto In the army now..

Well eventually a leader needs to get his countries economy back in order. No thanks to the GOP monger No votes for jobs and taking care of our wounded troops.
    The Crusades were stopped numerous times because countries went broke.

What a ya want, jobs or war? Can't have both. .

Onward Christian Soldier's! !!!!!!!

5. phideaux

Id be willing to bet, if he could run for a third term...

He would win again.

We're finished as a nation, just havent been dictatorized officially yet.

Wait till the Clinton machine has a clear cut republican oponent ...you'll see how corrupt they really are.

Jim

6. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

I just shake my head how evil is running the world now. I will not vote if my choice is between two evils because the end result will be the same. Besides I really don't think some foreign company will allow my vote to make a difference anyway. The dead shall rise again on 2016 election day if necessary.

7. Ernesto

Ernesto In the army now..

....................... humor me some more. This war will never be over. Not defending Obama's press but he ain't the only one who's stepped in poop.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
  8. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

Quite true Ernesto, the difference is he seems to look for poop to step in. Then brag about it.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
  9. Birddogyz

Birddogyz In the army now..

PARIS (Reuters) - French fighter jets launched their biggest raids in Syria to date targeting the Islamic State's stronghold in Raqqa just two days after the group claimed coordinated attacks in Paris that killed more than 130 people, the defense ministry said. "The raid ... including 10 fighter jets, was launched simultaneously from the United Arab Emirates and Jordan. Twenty bombs were dropped," the statement said, adding that the mission had taken place this evening. The operation, carried out in coordination with U.S. forces, struck a command center, recruitment center for jihadists, a munitions depot and a training camp for fighters, it said. (Reporting By John Irish, Editing by Leigh Thomas)

10. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

All I can say is that I hope this is just a START of the beginning. The fighter jets should not have to worry about collateral damage because the refugees have had time enough to get out of the country. I would like to see jets carrying bombs and high caliber guns and do as much damage as possible just to show the Jihadist that they shot their wad when they attacked Paris and this is called "payback".!!!!

11. havasu

havasu In the army now..

Kill 'em all and let God sort them out. That is the way I feel. Yeah, maybe a little callous, but there is a time to negotiate and there is a time to fight. We've past negotiations.

12. phideaux

They are all uncivilized savages...

Carpet bomb em .

Jim

13. havasu

havasu In the army now..

That is probably a waste of good carpeting.

14. phideaux

Your right, napalm aint cheap either.

But what the hey.... its for a good cause...huh...

Jim

15. havasu

havasu In the army now..

I'm sure we could donate some old ammo to put to good use.

16. phideaux

Aint it a shame, that we could take care of this problem , really quick, and end ISIS,

but theres that little thing called PC.
    And our POTUS is a stupid coward.

Jim

17. havasu

havasu In the army now..

My buddy Dave (Arson Dave) just posted this on Glock Forum. It is about as accurate as it can be.

I completely agree with your sentiment. Problem is, this issue has grown WAY outside of what we're speaking to here (ISIS). If ISIS is eradicated, there will be another group that will step up behind them. And, that's just looking at the group in a specific location.

Moreover, if Syria was wiped clean of ISIS, there are Muslim groups in Africa, Indonesia, and other areas that will continue the Jihad against the west. Hell, let's not ignore what we have here in the states.

The mandate for extremist Muslims is to eliminate (effectively) the West. No amount of dialogue or education will minimize the problem. Things are only going to get worse, and we should prepare for it. Porous borders (everywhere) have allowed for Muslim extremists to populate unfettered.

We're in for a fight that will have no end. Our, and their, ideologies are diametrically opposed, and there is no common ground. Their goal is to eliminate "infidels," and there is no negotiation that can solve the differences.

We're stuck with this for the long haul.

The only thing that we (the US) can do to minimize the chance for future attacks is to establish a political stance unseen in the past. Borders should be locked down, refugees should not be allowed to enter unvetted, and we should strike whenever terrorist strongholds are identified.

This is a fight that will not go away as long as the current stance is to "wait and see." We must be proactive and continue to strike whenever we can.

Dave

18. phideaux

Yep,

That's the old Nail on the Head ..

He is right... they are everywhere... but I still think we could , if we would, put a major hurt on them.

Jim

19. gunslinger669

gunslinger669 Active Member

So. What do you feel is an acceptable level of collateral damage? 20 innocent families? 200.....2000? How many children is it ok to kill so you can wipe the bad guys out? You certainly can't hold any moral high ground the moment you authorize the deaths of non- combatants as acceptable. Who's the uncivilized savage now???