Iowa member's.

Discussion in 'North Central USA' started by Dozerindy, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Dozerindy

Dozerindy New Member

1. Hello all I'm New to the forums, I fled here because a different ruger forum seemed to be a bit clicky and uninformative as well as they tend to censor anything they disagree with.
    2. Anyway, I'm wondering if other Iowa user's are here and at all worried with the major uptick in abductions and kidnappings in our great cornfield.
    3. People around me seem way less concerned with the missing persons this summer than myself. I'm wondering if I'm over thinking this thing. Maybe I don't need 31 rds and a big boker on me all the time?
    4. Maybe I'm the only sane person I know as I'm the only person changing my habits and staying extra vigilante in public.
    5. doesn't anyone else see a possible link between the ridiculous amount of Spanish speaking ppl in North iowa and the insane amount of kidnappings? Yes anyone can kidnap anyone else. Before we whip out our racist claims can we at least have a real discussion about immigrants and crime, I know libs have fake stats that say otherwise but I live in reality.
    6. How can we spot the type of person who commits these atrocities before it's to late? What if anything can anyone of us do to ensure the safety of our loved ones, especially the ones that can not or outright refuse to go armed each day? I can't follow everyone to work everyday and make sure they get to and from the car safely and even if I could that's insane.
    7. In my city this is just another on a list of potential dangers. We have a lot of methheads and they do a lot of stabbing and shooting around here. We have a lot of young black youth rocketed here out of their natural habitat by the section 8 program, yes they are having trouble assimilating, they still like to shoot stab Rob each other as well as stranger's when they are not selling drugs or standing around a car catterwalling like syphilitic howler monkeys with the bass up loud.
    8. We also have an anemic pd that will bust up teenage booze parties but rarely do they engage violent adult offenders or partake in busts at meth or come houses and we have heroin coming into our town.
    9. Basically it's your average hellhole who's educated or working population is fleeing and the trash is flooding in by the escalade load.

2. DParker

DParker Active Member

Contrary to the nonsense that's being spread via social media, there hasn't been any "major uptick" in abductions/kidnappings in Iowa, so I don't know why anyone would be worried about something that hasn't happened.

3. Dozerindy

Dozerindy New Member

The fact still remains. Over 70 ppl are missing and two more little girls in the last week. Deny if you want to. doesn't change anything. If 70+ ppl a year going missing a acceptable im calling bs.

4. DParker

DParker Active Member

I hope you didn't hurt yourself moving those goalposts all the way across the field. Nobody said anything about any number of missing people being "acceptable", so that's a rather dishonest response on your part, and the only BS to be called here is on your straw man argument. And the real fact is that far more than 70 young people go missing in Iowa every year, with the vast majority of them being taken off the missing list in short order with no foul play involved (runaways, etc). 4,311 juveniles were reported missing in 2017, for an average of 83 every single week. Both the current number and rate of missing persons reports are in line with those from previous years. There has in fact been no "major uptick" in missing persons, let alone "abductions and kidnappings".

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
  5. Dozerindy

Dozerindy New Member

One person goin missing is an issue and a good reason to stay alert. I don't care if the numbers are average it's unacceptable and the fact that people are comfortable with it makes a real human being sick to their stomach. your narrative kind of makes it seem like you don't believe human trafficking exists and we should all put our blinders back on and pretend the world is not a scary place to be forced to function daily. Best of luck to you. If it comes from social media IT HAS TO BE FAKE!, Right...? You never mentioned if you're even from iowa? Maybe you are and maybe your part of the state isn't a shithole. I'm happy for you but my part is and id prefer ppl don't run around downplaying tragedy and dangerous situations. Being a smart ads isn't going to get you anywhere with me either so if you could take the attitude down about 20%, that'd be just fine.

6. DParker

DParker Active Member

Gee, I can't imagine why you had problems with whatever forum(s) you were on previously.