Ruger Talk Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
SR40 / RAP9mm
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shoot primarily with the BlackHawkPistolClub group near Waterloo but there are plenty of IDPA clubs in Iowa...all the matches/club info can be found at iashooters.org
Any other Ruger shooters out there shooting IDPA....pretty few and far between around here.
Gene

·
Registered
213 Posts
I'm far from Iowa, but will be shooting my first IDPA qualifier in the end of June. I will be running a SR40 with some minor modifications to it. Upgraded sights, grip tape, Galloway smooth it trigger kit. Looking at the new rule book can go with the stainless guide rod/recoil spring too without getting forced into ESP. Also looking like they are allowing the removal of the magazine disconnect safety now too, and since this will be a dedicated comp gun for me I will be.

·
SR40 / RAP9mm
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've done away with that mag disconnect deal as well....interested in those other mods too when cash is available ...thanks for the info!

·
SR40 / RAP9mm
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
?

I'm far from Iowa, but will be shooting my first IDPA qualifier in the end of June. I will be running a SR40 with some minor modifications to it. Upgraded sights, grip tape, Galloway smooth it trigger kit. Looking at the new rule book can go with the stainless guide rod/recoil spring too without getting forced into ESP. Also looking like they are allowing the removal of the magazine disconnect safety now too, and since this will be a dedicated comp gun for me I will be.
What sights are you using?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts