Iowa grants gun permits to the blind. What do you think?

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by JBull, Sep 8, 2013.

1. kde71450

kde71450 New Member

Either they are the MOST Libertarian state in the Union, or they are very very stupid libtards.... I think the latter.

2. OldTexan

OldTexan New Member

Hard to understand the reasoning behind this......They won't be complaining about the sights being off at least, or a bad scope.:rolleyes:

I fully understand the concept of everyone should have equal rights, but it scares me that someone could shoot without knowing the downrange area is safe and clear, much less they are on target or even sure of the target other than what they hear and sense.

I've heard of hunting in the dark and bad things happening.:eek: Bad things happen at times when the shooter has 20-20 vision and a clear view.

3. jake565

jake565 New Member

Blind Iowa shooters

I live in Iowa and have a CCW permit and, no, I am not blind. I cannot see the reasoning behind this and have not heard of it before this thread. If true, just remember: IOWA stands for "Idiots Out Wandering Around".

4. Blaze

Blaze New Member Lifetime Supporter

Now I understand why ammo has raised lettering on the end of bullet lol.

5. Misty1946

Misty1946 New Member

The blind have a 6th sence guess they can shoot by sound. ??

6. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

I really have a feeling this is total farce just to see who will believe it. If it is on the net it must be true.

7. hombre243

hombre243 New Member

Play on woids?

Truthfully, I can't see it either. Snopes may know.

8. hombre243

hombre243 New Member

Cedar County Iowa

I think the Sheriff is making a strong point that the gun rights laws need to be more sensible. He is the same Sheriff who last year went with the small consortium of Sheriffs across the US who said they would arrest Feds who came into the county to attempt to harass Iowans with the newest gun restrictions which would include confiscation. I live in the county next to Cedar County. I am glad he is doing this. Bringing this "quandry" into the public eye is a great way to allow even libtards an opportunity to see how stupid some laws are; that sensibility makes sense, and also give criminals another opportunity to wonder if they are gonna "make someone's day."