Ruger Talk Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Administrator
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many of us are sportsmen and outdoor enthusiasts. With that in mind, one of our members, Tater, has decided to offer one of his XD Hitches to be given away here on site.

RT_Giveaway_Hitch.JPG

Product Highlights:
- Painted Tuff Coat Black
- Turnover ball 2" and 2-5/16"
- 10,000lb Tow Capacity
- 1,200lb Tongue Capacity
- Meets or exceeds SAE Standard
- Can be stowed backwards for out of the way storage

In case you didn't catch it, this unique hitch features a revolver as part of its design.

Rules and Entry

To enter post to this thread one time. That's it!

On April 16th, 2013 we will close this giveaway, put all the names in a box, and draw a winner on April 17th, 2013.

The winner will be posted to this thread immediately following the broadcast. Winners will have 24 hours from the time their name is posted to this thread to contact Austin via private message or e-mail using the Contact Us form link in the bottom of RugerTalk.com to claim their prize. If a winner does not contact Austin in 24 hours, we will re-draw for that prize with the same rules.

Thanks to InventiveHitches.com for allowing us to host this great contest!

To enter by mail send full name, address, phone number to RugerTalk PO BOX 911 San Marcos, Texas 78667. Limit one entry per person, one entry per household. Rules, including items and dates are subject to change without notice. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.

Attachments

·
Registered
199 Posts
Neat!
I would like that for my Son.

·
Jus
3 Posts
For the drawing contest

I'd like to win something for a change, instead of just being a contributor all the time. lol

Stand for what's important or you'll fall for anything and that's usually for what's BAD.

Everyone is afraid, it's still doing what's necessary even when you're afraid that is real COURAGE...

Craig

1 - 20 of 93 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.