introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by dmccra, Aug 7, 2017.

1. dmccra

dmccra dmccra

I didn't know I was suppose to introduce myself. I own 3 rugers now. Ruger Mark III Target pistol,Ruger lc9s,Ruger 380 custom, love them all, great guns.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
  2. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

It's just a courtesy that our monitors will ask you for some information on your introduction. It's so we can properly welcome you to our forum and note that we are all glad you elected to join us. It gives us a chance to know you better and vice versa. You will find great guys and gals here with all kinds of information to share along with great experiences. Gumpy and Buster are big on pics so if you have any, please post them. We like all kinds of weaponry besides Ruger.
    Glad you joined and welcome.

Tommy from the land of eternal sunshine and heat-Az.

3. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to Rugertalk,
    Thanks for joining us,

Hope you enjoy your time here.

Jim

4. Oldhand

Oldhand AKA Rawhidekid! Lifetime Supporter

Welcome from Tucson, Az. Glad to have you aboard.:D

5. havasu

havasu In the army now..

It is not necessary but how else are we suppose to give you the welcome you deserve?

We're glad to have ya here!

6. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to the R/T !!

Enjoy our community...

7. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Welcome to RT. I doubt you will find a more friendly bunch of gun enthusiasts. We share all kinds of things not just gun stuff. We have been known to get off track on posts at times. If you fell something tugging on your leg it's all in teasing fun.

8. EasyCZ

EasyCZ Member

Welcome to the forum!

9. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

Welcome to RT dmccra. We talk about Rugers more than any other brand, but not a lot more. They are mostly good guns, but it's the Ruger customer service that gets the raves.

You should consider the leg pulling thing to be just a vicious rumor.

10. SavageGuy

SavageGuy Active Member

Welcome to RugerTalk! :welcome:

11. spikedriver

spikedriver Active Member

Welcome to RT. Do not believe anything VT says. Leg pulling is definitely not a vicious rumor around here. It is a vicious reality!:DVT is the ringleader too. Buster, Tommy, Gumpy, and Savage are all involved at times. I, myself, do not participate in such shenanigans...;)

12. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

NOTICE!!!! BEWARE!!!

Please totally ignore the above comment about leg pulling and the person who posted this. The previous person has a reputation for being INFAMOUS in conducting himself into some of the worst leg pulling that has ever been recorded. Some of our people are on crutches and in therapy do to the leg pulling he conducts. Myself, I just came out of therapy having both legs the same length again.
    Although I should mentioned, if you don't get your leg pulled, you are on safe ground and YES, it is all in fun. After being here a while you will find out who the leg pullers are and who aren't. Besides talking about guns, pistols, knives and all sorts of subjects, our main objective here is to exchange useful information, tell stories, and help each other out when the time is requested. Above all, just join and HAVE FUN AND JOIN IN THE DRIBBLE YOU MAY HEAR!!

Tommy, almost a pastor and speaker of truth living in the land of eternal desert - called Az.

13. DoubleR

DoubleR Active Member

Welcome to the family!
    We're happy to have you.
    I see you've already been properly warned. Lol!
    Great group here. Jump in and enjoy!

14. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

Welcome from Texas :tiphat:

:usa:

15. spikedriver

spikedriver Active Member

Tommy I know there ain't too many thunderstorms down there in the Valley but that last sentence just might bring down some lightning...

16. ifithitu

ifithitu Well-Known Member

17. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to the R/T !!

Enjoy our community...