Introduction to fellow Ruger enthusiasts

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by wardo82, Jan 4, 2017.

1. wardo82

wardo82 New Member

Hello my name is Ryan and I'm originally from Massachusetts but am currently living in Rhode Island. I own several Ruger firearms including the original lc9 and the new striker fired lc9s, a nickel security six. 357, the SR40, and the SR556. I own a couple other brands but absolutely do not compare to any of my Rugers. I will be trying to purchase the Ruger Precision Rifle when I have enough disposable income and can find one available! Thank you for letting me be a part of my favorite company's forum and would just like to say thank you to Mr. Fifer again for the professional and personal help you have given me. Ruger for life!

2. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to Rugertalk,

Thanks for joining us , and the introduction.

Jim

3. allenr

allenr Member

Welcome aboard. This forum is the best. You will not see the rancor that pervades so many other gun forums. When we disagree it is with civility. It's great.

4. DoubleR

DoubleR Active Member

Welcome! We're happy to have you!
    Thanks for the intro.
    Jump on in and enjoy! :)

5. wardo82

wardo82 New Member

Thank you all so very much. That is another great part of Ruger I believe, we are mostly all civil and respectful to each other and I appreciate the warm welcome.

6. Oldhand

Oldhand AKA Rawhidekid! Lifetime Supporter

Welcome from Tucson, Az. Glad to have you and pics of your Rugers or any other firearms are greatly appreciated.:D

7. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Welcome to RT. You will find the more you get your feet wet the bigger splash you can make here which is appreciated.

8. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

Welcome, Ryan. Your intro gives the impression that you think this a Ruger company forum; it is not.

9. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

Hi Ryan,
    Welcome from Texas :tiphat:
    Even though this is a Ruger forum, most or probably all of us own and enjoy other brands of guns also.
    All makes are welcome here.

Thanks for joining. :)

:GadsdenFlag:

10. SavageGuy

SavageGuy Active Member

Welcome to the forum!

:welcome:

11. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

:welcome: Welcome to the finest Ruger forum on the web. People here are generous and happy and we all get along well. You will see some joking and remarks, but they are all in fun. We enjoy not only Rugers but all types of weapons so if you have some pics, please feel free to share them.

Tommy from the land of the Valley of the sun - Az.

12. wardo82

wardo82 New Member

No Sir that was not the impression I had received at all, just wanted to thank the man at the top of the Ruger mountain, that's all.

13. ifithitu

ifithitu Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard to R.T.

14. wardo82

wardo82 New Member

Thank you Sir.