1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings Friends!
And Merry Christmas too!
I just signed up a few minutes ago.
I am a retired/disabled USAF veteran living in Idaho.
I have been a shooter since a very young age (I am 60 now) Been reloading for more than 40 years.
Honestly I didn't realize how many Rugers I own till I started digging through the safe!

Recently, I have been blowing the dust off my 4" Redhawk and 454 Alaskan. I ordered a 5" GP 100 that is sitting at my LGS. Hope to pick it up today. Been kinda getting back to the basics (wheelguns).

All the best and thanks for having me!
Doug

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Welcome to RugerTalk,

Thanks for joining,

Sounds like you will fit right in ,, I sure have been wanting an Alaskan 454...

Jim

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
phideaux
Thanks for the welcome.
I love your signature line. The only thing that you could add that would be really offensive would be NRA membership. I'm a NRA Benefactor member. I should have included that in my intro.
Anyway,
thanks again!

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
phideaux
Thanks for the welcome.
I love your signature line. The only thing that you could add that would be really offensive would be NRA membership. I'm a NRA Benefactor member. I should have included that in my intro.
Anyway,
thanks again!
Welcome to RT. I did 4 years in the AF when I was young and stupid; I am no longer young. An Endowment member of the NRA - who favored Knox.

I don't match up with more than half of phideaux's sig, but it doesn't offend me. If conservative politics offended me, I wouldn't be here. Some of Buster's screeds make my eyes roll - :dizzy: - but I too see indications that the sky may be falling. Hmm; now I don't remember if I saw them "before Buster".

I think you will enjoy yourself here, Baldy, if you resist the first urge to run like hell.

;)

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Welcome to RT.....

·
Registered
33 Posts
Welcome from Eastern Iowa!

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Welcome from the land down under where the sun shines all the time during the summer and the heat keeps us agile?

Anyway, welcome from Az and glad to see you aboard. Great people on here with many different subjects. Also if you have pics, we would love to see them.

Tommy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts