Ruger Talk Forums banner

Intro

2K views 11 replies 12 participants last post by  MagBlackhawk 
#1 ·
High folks, my name is Harold and I live in Pinehurst, NC. I enjoy shooting, reloading and hunting. I have been active in these activities since 1976.

#5 ·
Welcome to the forum of gun nuts. Well some say just plain nuts but you can decide that for yourself.
We do have a hunting section that doesn't get many posts. Show us some hunting pics and stories if you don't mind. You don't even have to have a hunting license to post in there.

#8 ·
Welcome to R/T! What's your favorite game animal to hunt? My favorite is whitetail deer, but I think quail are the most fun. Enjoy the forum!

#11 ·
Harold,

Welcome to RT, one of the best forums on the net. Don't worry about VT or Buster because they are both nuts- and gun nuts also. Glad to hear you're into reloading. So am I. Mine are usually 45ACP so if you reload any of them, would love to learn as much as I can from you. Glad you joined and hope you enjoy your time here.

From the land of the sizzling sun Az.

Tommy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.