Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
High folks, my name is Harold and I live in Pinehurst, NC. I enjoy shooting, reloading and hunting. I have been active in these activities since 1976.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Welcome to RugerTalk Harold,

Thank for the introduction,

Hope you share you years of shooting experience with us.

Jim

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Hey Harold! Before my back said "No more!", I played golf. Well, sort of.

Yeah, we need more details - and photos - so we know what to pick on you about.

;)

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Welcome to the forum of gun nuts. Well some say just plain nuts but you can decide that for yourself.
We do have a hunting section that doesn't get many posts. Show us some hunting pics and stories if you don't mind. You don't even have to have a hunting license to post in there.

·
AKA Rawhidekid!
1,868 Posts
Welcome aboard the forum from Tucson, Az. What calibers are you reloading for partner?

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Welcome! Thanks for the intro!
I'd like to know what you reload as well! We're also reloaders :)
Jim on in and enjoy and Welcome to the slightly off family ;)

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Welcome to R/T! What's your favorite game animal to hunt? My favorite is whitetail deer, but I think quail are the most fun. Enjoy the forum!

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Harold,

Welcome to RT, one of the best forums on the net. Don't worry about VT or Buster because they are both nuts- and gun nuts also. Glad to hear you're into reloading. So am I. Mine are usually 45ACP so if you reload any of them, would love to learn as much as I can from you. Glad you joined and hope you enjoy your time here.

From the land of the sizzling sun Az.

Tommy

·
Patriot
2,182 Posts
Welcome from just south of Houston TX.
Always glad to have another reloader on the forum. Gives us a chance to learn something or maybe try something we never thought of. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts