interesting-watch and see

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by buster40c, Feb 6, 2016.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

I found this link and it brought up some interesting things which will be even more interesting to see if they happen. I thought it strange how he says himself he in ways rigged voting in his past that he can still think people's votes really count. Especially in the primary if people are not registered with their republican party then their vote possibly doesn't count.
    I am not saying this guy is right or wrong. I am just saying it will be interesting if what he says about Clinton, Biden, and Obama actually happens. I have read other places that the FBI and State Dept. have enough to get an indictment on Hillary and Lynch will have no option other than to indict her. The interview/video says that will immediately cause her to drop out of the running for president.
    It is a long video but it really is just a sound track of an interview. About 1 hour long.
    [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-H4y-8OD9Y&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

2. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

Motives, motives, it is interesting to guess about motives.

If HC were to disappear from the Democrat menu leaving Bernie (with 2 super delegates behind him), would the Dems rustle up another candidate for the convention? Would they be forced to run a candidate they don't like at all against the Republican nominee? Hah. Will the Republicans be forced to run Trump?

Trump and Bernie are really both populist candidates (just different 'populs'). This election coming up could be pretty strange. I'm rooting for it.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2016

3. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Yep I think this election will be the biggest knife throwing election yet.
    Supposedly it was Obama's staffer Jarret? that leaked about the Clinton emails. There never was any love lost between Obama and Clintons.

4. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

Hey, let's speculate a little. '65 to about '75 - the Lost Generation, hippies, Vietnam war protests, the rediscovery ot maryjane. Add 25 years, and then 25 more for a second generation of 'young voters'. Where are their heads? I'm a geezer, I dunno. I think the poll takers don't really know either. They are asking college kids, because they're available, and some of them love to express opinions, eh?