In the news

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by buster40c, Jul 19, 2015.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

The town next to me, Hempstead, TX, is in the news. Seems a young 26 year old or so black woman that had everything going for her. supposedly, hung herself in the county jail. She was first stopped for no signal changing lanes and then she supposedly kicked a state trooper. The news is already spinning the sheriff is a racist and his jail is being inspected for not following state mandates. While this story does seems fishy I really think the news media needs quit spewing all kinds of racial talk. Now people are tried and hung before they ever get to court by the news morons. Of course the race baiters are on their way. Malcom X couldn't resist another payday. Funny how this happens right after Jade Helm 15 got implemented in TX.

2. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

That slippery slope, just keeps gettin greased dont it..

That little snowball rollin downhill..

Jim

3. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

Yeah, it's kind of an odd story... unless she kicked the trooper in the nuts; that might rouse his ire - when he found time.

[Sorry - I just finished reading an Elmore Leonard story ("Raylan'). Bends my sense of reality.] Even so, can't quite grasp the lady doing herself, at least not that soon.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
  4. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Yep and what makes it so absurd is snowballs shouldn't happen in 98 degrees, Who is supplying the fake snow?

5. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

So I wrote about some of my experiences with what I call "motorcycle bigotry" up in that area. (Not unique to the area.) Decided not to post.

It boils down to this. I kept my mouth shut while getting a bogus ticket. She should have!

Changing lanes without signaling? Hmmm.

I hope this old white boys gut feeling is all wrong on this one................ Just sitting here hoping.

6. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

The police released the dash cam of the traffic stop. Turns out my gut feeling was wrong.

The state trooper was attempting to write a warning ticket! Any time I get a warning I thank them big time!
    But then again, I have respect for the police and it shows. This poor girl went off on the guy from the start.

I could not be a lawman. That job would be toooo much for me, would never be able to tolerate................