I'm tired of it !

Discussion in 'Second Amendment and Legal' started by Uncle Levi, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Uncle Levi

Uncle Levi New Member

I'm really sick of hearing, " No one NEEDS an AR-15", or " No one NEEDS a high capacity magazine" or...........Well you get the idea. Guess what . The first 10 amendments are not the "Bill of wants" or the "Bill of needs". They're the "Bill of RIGHTS". Back off people ! After all-- no one NEEDS a car or motorcycle that goes 140MPH, but this is AMERICA ! (at least for a while yet)

Pancho_Villa, RFF and jmohme like this.
  2. BLACK RIFLE REVIEWS

BLACK RIFLE REVIEWS Active Member

DEMOCRATS and their off spring DONT NEED AR-15's they have committed most of the mass shooting with them. In Fact if Democrats and their off spring would stop shooting people the national shooting crimes would drop by 99%.

RFF and mdog like this.

3. RL Johnson

RL Johnson Active Member

Only 4 more days to go and we will see if SHTF. You should have voted early and often by now. I did, voted early that is.
    Long live the Republic.

RFF and nickndfl like this.
  4. nickndfl

nickndfl Active Member

I wish I was a Democrat, so I could vote 5 times for TRUMP!!!

RFF, mdog, SGW Gunsmith and 1 other person like this.
  5. BLACK RIFLE REVIEWS

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

6. SGW Gunsmith

SGW Gunsmith Active Member

Well, you then should have spent your whole life in the military being told every day for 20+ years, what to do, when to do it and how to do it, never being able to think for yourself, or you'd face a firing squad.
    Then maybe you could become a RINO. A Republican In Name Only, and be a huge fan of Mitt Romney! [​IMG]

7. mdog

mdog New Member

It’s getting real, real fast. ⏏️

8. Donn

Donn Member

You've gotta say one thing for the Dems, they've been telling us for the last year exactly what they planned on doing. To quote Ms. Pelosi, "We're gonna get rid of Trump, one way or the other." So, here we are. My very real fear is, they may get away with it.

9. Magnum.357

Magnum.357 Active Member

The Dems are so corrupt they don't hide it any more. They are blatantly out on the open and often saying lies on TV or radio. The media is hurting America. All for homosexuality, pot smoking, child abortion, raising taxes every year and closing or controlling God fearing churches.
    Isn't this what will be taking place at the end times, media control?
    I read a book once called end times and was predicted that the media would take over and have control in preparation for the anti Crist.
    This is definitely history to remember.
    They (Dems) want control over your guns and ARs' in order to control you. The muslim hood is slowly growing and they will be the enforcers.
    This is why voting is so important. We may not stop them but we can slow them down or turn them.

SGW Gunsmith likes this.
  10. SGW Gunsmith

SGW Gunsmith Active Member

From what I've seen and heard on "Hannity", it ain't over yet. Supreme Court Judge Allioto, is now involved and with some of the states where ballot tampering has been suspect, there will be some recounting of ballots and ballots recorded after 8:00 PM are to be ignored, especially when ALL those ballots were for Sleepy Joe. Why the heck wouldn't that fact throw down a penalty flag.
    Trump lawyers are on these situations like "a duck on a June bug". So, it ain't over 'til it's completely OVER.

BLACK RIFLE REVIEWS likes this.
  11. BLACK RIFLE REVIEWS

I agree !