Im so sorry & thank you..

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by phideaux, Jan 14, 2016.

1. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

We :quickkiss::quickkiss: thank you so much:thankyou::thankyou: for being so kind, :quickkiss::quickkiss: for letting our soldiers go, and not harming them.
    Says the Opuker administration

What have we turned into? Are we wimpy little kids now? Not even a beetch slap?

There is hardly a day goes by that I'm not embarrassed , as a veteran, by this bunch of snibbling cowards running our country.

I guess that's why I'm not POTUS, I would handle these punks, a little different.

So what is your thoughts on this matter....now that you know what I think.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...s-sailor-apology-arrest-in-gulf-incident.html

Jim

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Did you see the 3 "fishing boats" the Iranian Revolutionary Guards were tooling around in...pathetic !! :cheesy:

Our 2 Riverine Boats would have KICKED THEIR COMBINED ASSES...and shredded them with the 50 cal's they had at their disposal... :cool:

Damn shame their so called "Rules of Engagement" and that Liberal POS President would NOT allow it to be so.... :mad:

(Just my 2 cents...) :rolleyes:

3. SHOOTER13

Here's what a can of "Whoop Ass" looks like when opened:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 14, 2016
  4. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

ybare we cowering to them?

We are SOOOOOOO superior to these punks, militarily, technilogicaly,
    economicaly, and IMHO humanly.

Why are we cowering to them?

Oh I know,

we might offend them.:mad::mad:

Jim

5. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

I guess you all didn't read the report that Congress voted to keep sanctions on Iran but what do you know they then cancelled the vote and sanctions. Isn't that interesting then the Iranians released our navy men. IMO this was all a set up to kill the sanctions. I believe Obama then also released over 1 billion in cash assets back to Iran.

The Washington Free Beacon reports:

Today's $490 million release, the third such payment of this amount since Dec. 10, was agreed to by the Obama administration under the parameters of another extension in negotiations over Tehran's contested nuclear program that was inked in November.

Iran will receive a total of $4.9 billion in unfrozen cash assets via 10 separate payments by the United States through June 22, when talks with Iran are scheduled to end with a final agreement aimed at curbing the country's nuclear work, according to a State Department official.

Iran received $4.2 billion in similar payments under the 2013 interim agreement with the United States and was then given another $2.8 billion by the Obama administration last year in a bid to keep Iran committed to the talks through November, when negotiators parted ways without reaching an agreement.

Iran will have received a total of $11.9 billion in cash assets by the end of June if current releases continue on pace as scheduled.

IMO this Navy boating into Iranian waters was just the ticket to change the show venue. What we are seeing is a live play on world stage taking place. HMM I wonder what the next act will be when the curtain raises again? Our navy boats and sailors against, like shooter 13 said, fishing boats and our guys get taken prisoners? Give me a break! This is such set up BS.

6. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

This Iranian agenda is so important to Lame Brain that he refuses to even take care of our navy personnel. Every time he opens his mouth, all I want to do is puke. That boat could have taken out the capturers so easily and then have the government state that their was no apology given. 10 minutes later, the Iranians show the film of the captain of the ship apologizing and yet, we keep sending them money. Lame Brain is letting this country to go hell without any remorse. This will strengthen the propaganda machine Iran will still have the propensity and will to escalate the nuclear bomb they want to build. Doesn't Congress have ANYONE who can stand up to his agenda?????

Tommy

7. buster40c

Nobody is going to stand up against him because most all are in it right up to their belt buckles with Obama.
    Obama should be getting just as much attention as Hildebeast for all the illegal crap they both were in on together.

8. SHOOTER13

Well....here's my 2 cents on those Iranian sanction "billions"

[​IMG]

We should subtract $1 Billion Dollars per day per hostage ( that's $4 Billion a day ) until these 4 Hostages are released from Iranian prison.

How much you wanna bet they would be home in two days....!?

9. buster40c

Strange Obama seems to be taking the opposite approach. That doesn't surprise anyone does it? I mean after all it isn't his pocket change.

10. SHOOTER13

Today's Headline:

Iran releases US journalist Rezaian, 3 others in swap

Must have heard about what I submitted above...( post #8 ) :D

11. Oldhand

Oldhand AKA Rawhidekid! Lifetime Supporter

The press never made it public, but in the book Obama wrote about his life he said two important things. He grew to hate his mothers people(read whites), and if push ever came to shove he would side with the Muslims, kind of explains thinks.:eek:

12. gunslinger669

gunslinger669 Active Member

Did you read his book, then, and discover those items on your own? Or, did you read about it on the internet, where all thinks(sic) are true?

13. Oldhand

Oldhand AKA Rawhidekid! Lifetime Supporter

read it in the book after seeing on the internet.:Cooltu:

14. SHOOTER13

"All it takes for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing."

That's why I voted against Obama...TWICE !!

15. gunslinger669

Funny, I read his books as well. Did you know he wrote two? Did you also know that he never says he hates whites or his mother's people? Or that he doesn't specifically mention Muslims in your second comment?

Here's the actual quote from the book The Audacity of Hope - page 261:

In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific reassurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.

Reading is FUNdamental!!!

16. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

No way would I spend $$$ on his book/s. Not about to support the effort.
    But I did hear some quotes (on conservative radio) from his audio book where he said he used drugs enthusiastically while hanging out with his 'buddys'.
    Also (not from a book) heard something about his "G D America" Christian church preacher guy. Now that's a church I couldn't get out of fast enough!
    Christian, yeah right.
    It was probably all a fake, conservatives do that you know. :sarcasm:

17. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

Hasn't that already happened? :help:

18. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

Reading is a conscious activity; fairly massive editing can be an unconscious part of the process though. The bolded parts of your quote may be the only words 'read'. All of us have a strong tendency to believe what we want to believe.

It's taken me about 70 years to become aware of my prejudices - not shed them, just be aware of them. (and beware them, which isn't quite the same thing)

[end of pompous lecture]

19. gunslinger669

Believing what you want to believe regardless of the facts or truth is called faith, in some circles. Knowledge and truth can lead to their own prejudices, but can also lead us away from our own misguided, shameful ones. All it takes is the wisdom to look past the hastily provided answer and seek the real truth beneath.

20. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

Yeah, sure but... wisdom is not my strong point. If I were wise, surely I wouldn't be taking all these regrets to my grave?

[I have no idea when the grave will show up, but these regrets are non-fixable. I wasn't wise enough to fix them when I could have.]