Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, until this week I was the proud and happy owner of a single handgun ... a Glock Gen 4 G19. My wife carries a Gen 4 G26.

But then, ... then it happened.

I test-fired an LCR .38 Special, and oh, ... oh, how special it was! I just had to take it home and make it mine.

Simply holding that tiny thing in my hand was like being in heaven.

Finally, I understand how a father can love one child more than the others ... I simply love this LCR!

So yes, that is a gun in my pocket, and yes, I'm very happy to see you all.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Welcome to RugerTalk,

Congrats on the LCR, also known as the best DAO trigger on any revolver out there,

Jim

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Welcome to the forum. A good bunch of people here.
I have the LCR 357 and it has been my daily main carry since I bought it. I had bought a holster for it but I don't use it. The LCR fits in my jeans pocket which I like. It is heavier than your LCR +P but it still carries well. I had a G27 which I sold and used my SR40C as main carry till I got my LCR for my main carry.

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Welcome to RT....

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Congrats on your new acquisition and welcome to the finest Ruger forum on the planet. There are a lot of good, and I mean good and nice people on this forum and we all have the same interests regardless of your age or possible disability. You will find yourself gazing at this website on a daily basis and much information to be shared. Please be active in the conversations and feel free to express yourself. We are all here to help each other as much as possible. Congrats again and welcome to the forum. From an old fart in sunny (oh gawd) Arizona.
Tommy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts