Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I moved here from the NYC suburbs two weeks ago, and I'm loving the west. I lived in gun-friendly NH for 14 years, where I had 7 acres and the freedom to shoot off of my back deck whenever I wanted to. Had to sell my two Kel-Tec pieces before I moved (reluctantly) to NY in 2015. Finally where I want to be again: A gun-friendly state.

I bought a new LCP as soon as I had my CO driver license. Cleaned it and went straight to the range. 100 rounds of target as well as some Hornady's through the pipe, no failures. Reliable personal defense, concealed carry is a priority for me. With the LCP, I'm a happy guy. I'll be getting my CC permit just as soon as my boxes are unpacked...

I've already installed the Hogue grip and I'm waiting for Amazon to bring both my Blackhawk ankle hoster as well as a nice rear pocket holster tomorrow.

Just wanted to say hello to all of you! Personal info, if anyone gives a crap: Late 50's, driver, Libertarian, 10 year Navy veteran, biker, Dead Head, likes long walks on the beach.

Cheers,
MuthaBob

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Welcome to the forum,

Thanks for joining.

Jim

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Welcome to RT. We hope you weren't too traumatized by the time in NY. Plenty of room for walking in Colorado, just not so much beach.

;)

·
Patriot
2,160 Posts
Welcome from Texas :tiphat:

Great mountain roads to run around on riding a bike in CO.

Glad you were able to "Escape From NY". Congrats :Cooltu:

:usa:

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Welcome to RT forum. A good bunch here to spend some time sharing and learning along the way.
I bet you are thrilled to be back in a freedom environment instead of the Gestapo capitol.

·
AKA Rawhidekid!
1,868 Posts
Welcome from Tucson, Az. Watch Lt Kenda who was homicide detective out of Colorado Springs. Great looking country.:cool:

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Welcome to RugerTalk! :welcome:

·
Registered
992 Posts
Welcome to RT. One of my co-workers just moved from the Denver area to my neck of the woods in Iowa, partly because of the "Californication" of the area. You'll have to keep us updated on all things 2A out there. This is a good little group here, lots of fun, lots of BS, and lots of fun BS!:D

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Thank You for your Service and Commitment

Welcome from Arizona Valley of the Gun

·
Premium Member
1,482 Posts
Welcome.......

1 - 19 of 19 Posts