Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our son-in-law and daughter are expecting their first child (and our first grandchild) in May. To say the least, we are extremely excited!

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
I imagine you and your wife are all smiles along with the parents. Congratulation on the new family tree limb that will blossom in the spring.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Your life will change drastically forthe better,

Nothing will ever be as special again as that grandchild.

A gift from God.

Congrats.

Jim

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Now you will have a new set of priorities. Bicycles and tricycles will have to be built. Swing sets erected, sand boxes constructed, and a myriad of a million things you never thought of and don't forget baby sitting, which will ad a lot of pleasure. Congrats from the bottom of my heart and my best wishes to your whole family!!!!!!!

Tommy

·
Registered
298 Posts
Now the fun begins, congrats

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Now you will have a new set of priorities. Bicycles and tricycles will have to be built. Swing sets erected, sand boxes constructed, and a myriad of a million things you never thought of and don't forget baby sitting, which will ad a lot of pleasure. Congrats from the bottom of my heart and my best wishes to your whole family!!!!!!!

Tommy
You forgot some important things- teach gun safety early on, shop for their first junior 22, watch westerns together, teach him/her to pull my finger.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I just found out a month ago that I am going to be a grandpa to

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
You forgot some important things- teach gun safety early on, shop for their first junior 22, watch westerns together, teach him/her to pull my finger.
Hodge,

The baby has to get her first! Then he can start to teach him/her all the basics. Should be up and walking the first 2 months and then talk intelligently in 3 months. Oh, I forgot, Buster, Jim, Magnum and VT don't talk intelligently yet and they have more time than the baby. Better give the baby 6 months before you start pushing him/her to talk. LMBO!!! Finally got some of you guys back for all the leg pulling you all have been giving me!!!

Tommy:tiphat:

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hodge,

The baby has to get her first! Then he can start to teach him/her all the basics. Should be up and walking the first 2 months and then talk intelligently in 3 months. Oh, I forgot, Buster, Jim, Magnum and VT don't talk intelligently yet and they have more time than the baby. Better give the baby 6 months before you start pushing him/her to talk. LMBO!!! Finally got some of you guys back for all the leg pulling you all have been giving me!!!

Tommy:tiphat:
The finger-pulling can start right away, or at least the finger-pointing...:eek:

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Wait till your baby sittin, by yourself, at about 6 months,

And you have to use a whole pack of Wipes , because of a blowout.

Now that's fun.:D

N O T !!!

Jim

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Wait till your baby sittin, by yourself, at about 6 months,

And you have to use a whole pack of Wipes , because of a blowout.

Now that's fun.:D

N O T !!!

Jim
That sounds like a voice of experience.
Will a pressure washer work?:duck:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts