If Hildebeast gets voted in

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Tommycourt, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

I was talking to a buddy of mine at the car show last night and we were talking about reloading and Hildebeast. He said if she is voted in, he is going to start hoarding reloading equipment as soon as he can afford it. Myself, I don't believe in hoarding to make a profit, however I am in agreement that one should stockpile as much ammo as possible. Lame Brain tried to take our guns and he failed. Then the government started buying ammo and the general public couldn't get any. I truly believe if she gets into office, she will violate the 2nd amendment, by hook or crook, and we will be a nation with arms and no ammo. Powder will get skimpy, projectiles will be next and then primers. And I believe there will be a revolt in this country like we have never seen before. She won't help LE enforce the law and she will elect SCOTUS candidates that hate weapons, therefore, taking our 2nd amendment rights away. What good is a gun if you can't find ammo? I believe that even though I have to live solely on my social security, I am going to try to budget more $ for my reloading. I won't sell it, but I will loan some to a good buddy or trade for something, but I am going to build my stockpile which is low right now. What are your thoughts on this matter. Express them because you won't hurt my feelings.

Tommy

2. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

When she is swarn in,:mad: I will begin buying more powders.

I'm good to go on bullets and primers.

I also have 500 +lbs of lead , just will need a few more molds, which I will also be purchasing.

Jim

3. SavageGuy

SavageGuy Active Member

I plan to buy powder and primers soon. Just as a backup. I already have 1000's of rounds of ammo for my 9mms and shotguns. I'm building up my .357 and .30/06. I plan on adding a few more guns to the collection before too long........

4. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

I would be willing to bet taking the guns and or ammo will be very high on her first things to do list. The owner of an LGS I visited said if I want to buy any guns I better do it before the election.
    A friend of mine is a trucker and he has seen many very large convoys of military equipment being moved on flatbeds to who knows where. Supposedly Ohio National Guard was given order to move out to an undisclosed location. Add that to the talk of rioting in the streets after the election no matter who gets elected looks like real trouble coming in a matter of days.
    The Hildebeast has been let off again! Nah nothing has been bought off.
    Now they are reporting an Alquida attack in Texas, NY and elsewhere. Plus a cyber attack/hacking of voting machines.
    Well many say this election will be a huge turning point for this country and I do believe that is correct.

5. spikedriver

spikedriver Active Member

Been thinking bout this a little...

I'm probably done buying guns. I may get a .308 bolt gun as a utility rifle - a "meat on the table" gun...

Everyone's talking about some sort of rebellion. Sorry, I'm out of that game. Also no prepper/survivalist stuff for me. I need maintenance medicine to stay alive so I can't play hero, plus I got a small child who needs her dad. So its no use for me to go get a milspec AR or anything like that.

My point is, if bad things happen I intend to support the right side but I'm not able to be the 3%. I have the arms I need (sidearm, MSR and birdgun) and I got ammo stocked up to last as long as I need it to if I'm careful. If the stuff starts getting deep my resources will be better spent on other things. That doesn't mean I won't buy a few more 30 rounders though.;) they might be worth a fortune in a year or two...

6. hodge

hodge New Member

It may be past the good time to stock up- everyone is going to be buying last minute.

7. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

I have enough guns, enough reloading components. Too long in the tooth to run - in either direction.

8. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Been buying ammo in bulk since my retirement from the DoD in 2008...the same year we got stuck with that SOB Obama...

Needless to say...I have enough ammo to BE Armageddon.

And guns...well...name a caliber other than .25 and .40 and I got it covered...

Should be able to outlast her reign...

9. JohnR

JohnR New Member

I've been stockpiling for quite a while now in case "it" wins. If "it" wins, I won't run out any time soon. If Trump wins, at least I'll have a hedge on inflation.

10. buster40c

I read that Newsweek has already sent out their magazines with Hillary on the front page as winning the election.
    No matter I will still vote...........maybe if enough people get out and vote then Newsweek will be eating crow.

11. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Active Member Lifetime Supporter

I've already got a couple boxes of .223 bullets in my wish list at Midway,if she wins I'll be switching it to "cart" pronto. Next will be some more powder.

12. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

On the one hand, if we all panic buy again we'll have another shortage.
    (It ain't really over yet, .22LR ammo, and some others, are still a hit or miss kind of deal).

On the other hand, if we don't buy all we can afford we may end up paying some crazy ........ "Save the Children Tax" ........ or no tellin what. And that's being optimistic!
    Assuming she wins of course.

I'm not going to buy any extra ammo or guns out of the very realistic fear of what could happen.
    But I will order one extra box of factory .357's if it looks like she's gonna win as the returns come in.

You guys can say "told you so' later cause that one box will be the last that can be had for....??
    Assuming she wins of course. I don't think she will.

:GadsdenFlag:

13. allenr

allenr Member

Sorry, but I do not get why folks plan to stockpile ammunition if HRC is elected. Is it because of the misguided notion that she will actually order law enforcement and/or the military to come get our guns?

Our gun ownership is guaranteed by the Constitution. If you do not know how hard it is to change the Constitution, then you should research that. It is vey difficult to do it. Unless it is changed the military will not cooperate since they are sworn to protect and defend the Constitution.

Why would law enforcement cooperate since gun ownership violates no laws. Add to that the fact that HRC has taken a policy position that professes to only improve background checks and close gun show and Internet gun sales loopholes, and it seems like she will become a queen which she cannot do under our Constitution.

Remember that presidents do not make laws, and only the Congress can do that. There is no chance Congress will do that because legislators want to be reelected.

So if she is elected I will spend my money on good scotch and find consolation in that I will still have my pistol on my side.

14. buster40c

Yep and Obama care not/ not affordable never happened and you can keep your plan and doctor. There are ways around the second and I will bet Hitlery will call every end around play she can. Just watch what she does to the 1st Amendment. She will be just like Obama. Congress to Obama you can't do that......Obama to Congress UH I already did.
    If anyone thinks we still fully have the 1st then they need look around and see what's missing. 2nd Amendment shall not be infringed......take my course and pay for my license and maybe you can take your gun outside of your house. You have a gun on you then you just may as well have a go to jail card. That isn't the 2nd infringed on?
    How many states put it to a vote whether to allow citizens to still hunt and fish?
    The only way Hillary will win will be by her as usual criminal actions.
    People just thought Obama was the greatest gun salesman. Watch Hillary make Obama look like a boy scout selling cookies to girl scouts.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2016
  15. phideaux

Buster,

Most of those actions will come at a slow pace thru her hand picked supreme court appointments.

Remember they don't interpret the constitution these days, they make it say what they want,

They don't need congress to change the constitution. They just rule it into being what they want.

Jim

16. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Allen,
    I don't want to burst your bubble but Lame Brain told the illegals he didn't have the authority to protect illegals in this country. He professed that many times on the bully pupit however he made an executive order that allowed them to stay. The house makes up the rules and the senate votes on them, however if Harry Reid doesn't present it Congress they could not even vote on it which he did many times. When it went to the POTUS desk, he vetoed it. Where did this power come from? Lame Brain and Hildebeast have run the most corrupt administration in the last 100 years. Jason Chavetz and Trent Gowdy are going to pursue the pay for play scheme on the Clinton, however even if she last just 4 years, her attorneys will tie it up in court for that long. Our biggest fear is who she will nominate for SCOTUS. You can believe it will be an anti gunner. Rememeber one thing Hildebeast said;" she is going to challenge the 2nd amendment". That was stated publicly throughout the newspapers and on her pulpit during a rally.

Tommy

Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
  17. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

Gun ownership IS guaranteed by the Constitution BUT, HRC will appoint justices to the supreme court that see it her way:
    You can handle a gun if and only if you are in the Army.
    That will be the new definition of the right to keep and bear arms. You can take that one to the bank!

Background checks, gun show loophole and internet sells:

Translation #1, Background checks:
    If your rifle fails while out hunting, when I loan you my spare ... FELONY, because we didn't do the background check!
    Then when you give it back to me ... FELONY, no background check again!

Also, In order to police the background check law registration will be required.
    There has NEVER been gun registration that didn't end up with confiscation, never!

Translation #2, Gun show "loophole":
    Does NOT exist. It's only a way for them to stop ALL private sells. Again, registration.
    Virtually all sells at gun shows go thru dealers with all the paperwork completed as required by law.

Yes we (and I) do go to gun shows to find like minded people that may want to buy or trade a gun.
    It's no different than me selling a gun to you at my home.
    Under existing law you must not be prohibited from owning a gun or me and you both break laws already on the books right now.

I've been to hundreds of gun shows. I'd say about 1 out of 1500 sells are between private individuals.
    There is NO gun show "loophole", it's just another anti-gun lie!

Translation #3, Internet sells "loophole":
    Again, does NOT exist.
    When we find a gun on the net we want to buy it has to be shipped to a FFL because ALL of the paper work has to be done. (Just like buying it off the shelf at your LGS).
    Again, no "loophole", yet another anti-gun lie!

Presidents do not make laws.

I think that one has been answered already.
    Anyone that has been watching what our current POTUS has been doing knows how that one works.......

:GadsdenFlag:

18. buster40c

To clarify it for Tommy. Hillary will not be voted in, she will be put in regardless what the vote really is. We will be told what the vote was, not what the vote really was.

19. phideaux

Kentucky,

my home,

just hit Hillary in the gut , by voting for Trump by 66% to 33%...:cool:

A Country Boy Will Survive..:rayoff:

Jim

20. DrDenby

DrDenby New Member

aurrrgh... how come I cant post in political :mad:

I am going out of my mind here waiting on results

I am so afraid we will have a "hanging chad" fiasco !!

Remember it took putting 25 ballots into the machine AT THE SAME TIME to get a hanging chad, yet it was all the rage for attempting to steal the election. Until it finally wasn't stolen.a

I dread the hanging chad that this one will bring !!

grrrr and I am out of Sam Adams !! not the fruity crap either, the good old lager

Doc